06.

❝ AND IN YOUR EYES
YOU'RE HOLDING
M I N E

〽〽〽

C H A P T E R   S I X

"WHAT THE HELL IS A FANFICTION?" Sirius asked in the middle of Roxanne telling the boys about the other dimension. They we're in the boy's dorm, with the Marauders sitting on Sirius' bed while Roxanne stood in front of them.

"It's kind of like this weird thing where fans of a certain person, book or movie kind of change the plot? I don't really know how to explain it." She shrugged.

"Wait, wait, do we have fanfictions in your dimension?" James asked.

"I think so. . . Harry Potter is famous in my dimension, my sister even made two fanfictions about Remy here." Roxanne smirked at Remus who was blushing furiously.

"You know I need to talk to your little sister like how can I not be her favorite?" Sirius questioned.

"Probably because you're an arse," Roxanne rolled her eyes before slumping down James' bed.

"Well my arse is pretty amazing," Sirius smirked causing everyone in the room to roll their eyes.

"Okay now back to my story," Roxanne said.

"The spotlight is all yours, Rox." Sirius shrugged.

"Do you have quidditch in your dimension?" James asked.

"James your son is a seeker," Roxanne deadpanned.

"Right," said James, "I forgot about that."

"How can you forget something about your son?" Roxanne scoffed, "I can tell you're gonna be a great father, Jameson."

"How can so much sarcasm fit in one person?"

"It's a curse and a blessing," she said, putting her hand on her forehead in mock distress as well as grimacing for effect.

"Okay, so if the both of you will stop flirting with each other," Remus gave the pair a stern look, "let's ask the more serious question here."

"Will Sirius ever get married?" Sirius smirked.

"No," Remus glared at the lad before taking a deep breath, "when will the war end?"

"Simple, when James' son defeats Voldemort."

"Which will be years from now," Sirius groaned, "how in bloody Merlin did we ever survive that long?"

"I don't really know."

"What if we didn't?" Peter cowered. The four boys flinching at the thought. It was the first time they finally felt scared of what was out there. The thought of all of them not making it and eventually forgotten.

Meanwhile, Roxanne was in deep thought. Her thoughts travelling through her mind in search of any clues. Anything that Nicole must've told her about the bloody book. It frustrated her how her past self didn't pay attention. Cursing herself, she turned to the four silent boys.