15.

WE ARE STILL
KIDS BUT WE'RE
SO IN  L O V E ❞

〽〽〽

C H A P T E R   F I F T E E N

THE NEXT DAY, Roxanne was back to normal. Her smile may seem to be smaller than usual, still, that didn't stop the sarcasm from dripping off her tounge.

She was currently making her way to the the Great Hall with one of her roommates, Hazel, who was also late for breakfast.

"So, how are you?" Hazel asked. Looking over at Roxanne for her response.

"I'm alright, sorry about the whole locking you guys out thing," Roxanne shrugged.

"Oh that's alright, I understand," Hazel smiled, "Sirius told us you were going back to your old school? What was it called?"

"Beuxbatons!" She answered rather quickly, internally cursing Sirius for not telling her.

"Oh," Hazel nodded, her hands wrapped on her back as she walked beside Roxanne. "Do you think Sirius is attractive?" She asked.

"Woah, that was abrupt," Roxanne chuckled as Hazel only smiled. "Why'd you ask?"

"I think he's cute."

"He's off limits though. You know, him and Anne?" Roxanne said, getting uncomfortable at the conversation.

"Right," she breathed out, "so. . . You and James, huh?" she said slowly changing the subject whilst also making Roxanne ten times more uncomfortable.

"What about 'me and James'?"

"Oh nothing," she grinned, "I'm just happy for you guys, that's all."

Roxanne narrowed her eyes at the girl's weird behaviour. "Do you want to tell me something, Hazel?"

"Wha-what? Why would you say that?"

"I don't know, you tell me, Hazel." She said. She pursed her lips together as she stared down the girl.

"Are you okay, Rox?"

Roxanne's eyes widened as Hazel's face began to bubble.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed as Hazel began to transform as the notorious Sirius Black.

"Sirius, what the fuck?"

"I know how this looks," Sirius replied hastily, "but it's for a good cause, I promise."

"What the hell did you do to Hazel?"

"She's with Anne," he said, "now calm down, you're causing a scene."

"What are you talking about? There's no one here, Sirius," she said. Arms crossed in front of her chest as she gave Sirius a dull look.

"Right," he muttered under his breath. His lips formed into a thin line whilst he furrowed her eyebrows.

He turned his head to Roxanne, his face carrying a pleading look. "Please promise you won't tell Prongs I fucked up?"