02.

TOUCHING HIM WAS LIKE
REALIZING ALL YOU EVER
WANTED WAS RIGHT IN
F R O N T  OF YOU

〽〽〽

C H A P T E R   T W O

ROXANNE FELL FROM THE AIR, landing on the cool grass. She gently rubbed her now sore arse as she pushed herself off the floor. Dusting her pants, she looked around her surroundings to see she was on the Quidditch Field, only it looked a bit difderent.

"Look out!" someone yelled from behind her. Roxanne turned around to see a broom and a person moving towards her in full speed. Her heart seemed to stop as her feet glued to the ground. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Roxanne's senses seemed to dull in the moment.

Fortunately, the rider managed to turn the broom around her but he didn't seem to manage enough momentum to balance himself. The person tumbled down the ground, his body hitting Roxanne's causing the both of them to topple over each other.

Roxanne slowly opened her eyes to see a pair of hazel ones staring back at her. Her breath hitched in the middle of her throat as she noticed how close they were. Her hands laying on both their chests. She felt his heart beathing fast as hers seemed to be pounding louder than ever.

"A-hem!" someone cleared their throat. Roxanne seemed to come to realisation as she involuntarily pushed the guy off of her.

He groaned at the action as he moved his body to lay on the ground with his back.

Roxanne stood up abruptly, dusting off the dirt on her pants and she sighed in relief that she hasn't changed into her pyjamas minutes ago.

"Sorry to sound rude but who are you?" A voice said from behind here. She turned around to see a trio of boys standing there.

"Roxanne Andrews," she answered. "What about you guys?"

"I'm Sirius Black," the one with dark and semi-long hair said, "this is Remus Lupin," he gestured to the one with scars, "Peter Pettigrew," he pointed to the one next to him who had blonde hair, "and the guy who literally crushed you is James Potter."

She looked at the ground to see James still lying there. She stuck out her hand for him in which he took gratefully. "Sorry about that," she said as she pulled him up.

"No, no it was my fault really." James chuckled whilst dusting off his shirt.

Suddenly, something in her mind clicked as she looked at the one with the scars. "What did you said your name was?" She asked.

The guy looked a bit shocked at first before speaking up, "Remus Lupin."

"Wa-wait, you're Remus Lupin?" she questioned making the boy nod at her slowly.

Roxanne suddenly burst out laughing, making the four boys look at her in confusion.

"Let me guess, you guys are the Marauders?" she said, still laughing her head off as all of them nodded their heads. "Oh my gods this is gold!"

"Gold?" James asked.

"I mean the effects are really convincing, you really had me there!" She hollered, clutching her stomach as she continued laughing in hysterics. "Okay Nicole you got me! Where are you, you little git?"

"Nicole?" This time Sirius spoke up, still looking at the girl, confused.

"Yeah, you know, the girl who put you up to this. The acting was superb by the way, really authentic. And the whole crashing on me with the broom? A for effort guys!" She said, putting on a thumbs up for the four.

"I said I was sorry!" James exclaimed.

"No you didn't, Prongs." Sirius interject.

"You can stop acting now," Roxanne said.

"But we aren't?" The one with blonde hair---Peter---said, almost like a question.

"Oh come on guys, you got me? I never thought Nicole could prank me but I have to admit I didn't expect this. But if it wasn't for that note then I wouldn't have figured it out." Silence filled the air as Roxanne said those words. The guys looked at each other before the one with black hair, Sirius, leaned to Peter.

"She's crazy," he whispered.

"Wait, where's Nicole?"

"Look, Roxanne," Remus started off. "We have no idea what you're talking about."

"Wait, so this isn't a prank?" She creased her eyebrows, now suddenly confused.

"If this was a prank then you would be covered in slug slime or smelling like dungbombs right now." James said.

Roxanne looked at each of them for a moment before she suddenly realised something.

"I need to see the Headmaster."

[EDITED]
(but still shit)