epilogue.

BABY YOU LOOK
H A P P I E R ,
YOU DO

〽〽〽

E P I L O G U E

"ARE YOU READY, MISS ANDREWS?" Dumbledore asked. They were by the school grounds, the exact place where Roxanne first met the Marauders. A fond smile made it's way on her lips as she replayed the memory in her mind. Her eyes fixed on the sky by the memory of a certain boy zooming past the sky with his broom.

"Look out!"

"A-hem"

"Sorry to sound rude but who are you?"

"Miss Andrews?" Roxanne was snapped out of her reverie by the voice of the Headmaster who was looking at her worriedly.

"Oh, sorry sir," she said, shaking her head out of the daze, "I was just distracted, sorry."

"I see," he said knowingly. He set an object on the ground before a huge blue circular abyss appeared right before her eyes. Roxanne stared at it in wonder, questioning if she actually went through that, "Just step in and you'll return back to your dimension."

"Okay," Roxanne breathed out, her voice shaky from being nervous. She moved a step forward to the portal before turning to Dumbledore, "thank you, sir, for having me here and taking care of me."

The headmaster nodded his head, "you're welcome, Miss Andrews. Hogwarts is a home to everyone who needs it."

Roxanne nodded her head before turning back to the the portal. Taking out the necklace James gifted her for Christmas. Inhaling huge amount of air, she enveloped the pendant on her palms as she closed her eyes. Taking one tiny step forward before she walked through it. Leaving behind everything she ever wanted.

"WAKEY, WAKEY, EGGS AND BACIE!"

Roxanne involuntarily jumped up her bed before fluttering her eyes open. Her pupils landed on her friend, Jasmine who was smiling excitedly at her. She groaned as she pushed her body up. Jasmine walked over her side before her eyes landed on a certain book.

"I didn't know you started reading this," she said, holding up the "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" book. "I always thought you hated it."

"Oh," Roxanne said, "Nicole kind of forced me to read it."

"Well she's not wrong to do so," she said matter of factly, scanning the back of the book, "this is actually a good book. It's sad his parents died tho."

"W-wait what?" Roxanne said, suddenly feeling awake by the statement.

"Oh you know? Harry's parents. . . Come on Roxanne they died at the beginning of the book, haven't you read it yet?" Jasmine drawled on lazily, as if it she was required to know.

Roxanne shook her head, "Nicole just gave me this book and I thought it was the first one."

"You have a lot to learn," Jasmine said, "It's the third installment of the series. Anyways, it's not much of a spoiler considering it's a common fact that Harry is an orphan."

"Wh-who are his parents?" She asked, silently praying what she once thought wasn't true.

Jasmine turned to her, "None other than Lily and James Potter."

» ONE YEAR LATER «

"I DON'T REALLY see how Peter could betray them like that," Roxanne said in disbelief.

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "It's been a year, Rox, get over it!"

"I just can't believe it," she said.

"Ugh, you make it sound like you know the guy," Jasmine grumbled making the girl glare at her. She did knew him.

"All I'm saying is---" Roxanne stumbled down, her arse hitting the floor, hard.

"I'm so sorry, Miss" a boy with nerdy glasses said, "I'm new and I wasn't really looking where I was going, sorry."

"Oh it's okay, my name's Roxanne by the way," she said, laughing lightly by her fall.

"I'm James Potter," Roxanne froze in place before looking at the guys in shock.

It took a few moments for her to recover and that was when she spoke, "Wait what did you say your name was?"

"James Porter," he repeated, slowly. Extending his hand to the girl.

"Oh, for a second I thought you said 'Potter.'" She chuckled, taking his hand before pulling herself up.

"Yeah I get that a lot." He smiled, "I'm guessing your a Potterhead as well?"

"Just started last year to be honest," Roxanne said, looking at him.

"I'll leave you guys to it," Jasmine whispered, smiling suggestively at Roxanne, as if to say 'go get him, girl!' before walking off.

James coughed, making the girl turn her attention back to him, "I guess we best be going, Roxy." He said with a grin, "is it okay if I call you that?"

A smirk broke off in Roxanne's features, "as long as I get to call you Jameson."

The boy seemed to ponder at that for a while before smiling once again, "Deal," he said before chuckling, Roxanne find it odd that it sounded so much like his. "We've known each other for less than a day yet we already have nicknames for each other."

A huge wave of deja vu hit Roxanne as she looked at him fondly, "our friendship is one of a kind, Jameson."