Chapter 30: Who do I choose?

It's been a week since Jun Kai's date, and the TFboys haven't said a word. Neither of them tried to persuade you or bribe you or even act different around you. They just protected you and acted normal, as if they were waiting for you to decide.

You smiled as you were lounging on your bed. They are so nice, and handsome, and cute, and perfect. You could choose any one of them, but who would you choose.

Wang Yuan shouted from downstairs, "Breakfast is ready come and get it before I eat it all!" You chuckled at Wang Yuan's joke as you head downstairs obviously finding Wang Yuan eating already.

Jun Kai and Qian Xi came down a minute later. 'Everything was peaceful and normal,' you thought. Everyone ate and quickly left for the TF Entertainment Building.

You had to work out details for the new group of trainees while the TFboys had to work on their dance part to they're new song.

Several hours later...

The TFboys came behind you without you noticing. They all got really close to your ear, and whispered, "y/n." You jumped and turned around to see all three of them laughing.

You sighed and said, "You three clowns finished with practice already?" "Yup, come on let's get some dinner," they said. You rolled your eyes but followed them out of the building.

Jun Kai, Wang Yuan, and Qian Xi were joking around with each other in the car. You took this time to assess them.

Jun Kai: sometimes cold, usually happy, serious, and older of the three (so more mature?), likes to have fun sometimes...

Wang Yuan: acts like the youngest of the three, happy, cheerful, lifts everyone's spirits, always like food and fun, is a really nice kisser... 'Wait why did I think that?' you thought.

Qian Xi: Calmest of the three, usually cold (not to you), serious, can have fun when he doesn't need to be serious, asked you first on a date...

'Well I like all three of them. Who do I like the most though?' you continued to think.

They noticed you were thinking about something, Jun Kai said, "y/n you ok? Is there something on your mind?"

You shake your head no and replied, "Nothing wrong, just a bit of thinking."

Several hours after dinner...

You were brushing your teeth and then you thought of something very important. So after, you quickly got the TFboys into the living room for a quick meeting.

They were a bit confused but waited patiently for you to speak (well except Wang Yuan he was fidgeting and eating).

"Tomorrow, I need some help with this new branch we are starting. I need you guys to help judge for the first wave of trainees, I checked with the CEO and he says it's ok if you guys want to," you said in a hurry. (AN: You thought I was going to talk about their relationships didn't you).

The TFboys looks at each other for a second nodded and turned back to face you. "We'd we glad to help you out, do you just need us to judge?" asked Jun Kai.

"Yeah, I've asked some help from your instructors but I think having idols like you guys will help make sure we can make them successful," you answered.

"You'll need to talk with the other judges tomorrow to establish how you're going to judge and everything else. We are starting auditions in two weeks," you continued.

They agreed and soon Jun Kai and Qian Xi headed upstairs to their respective bedrooms while Wang Yuan headed for the kitchen.

Just then Qian Xi came back down and walked over to you.

"You seem very troubled. And not just because of the new TF division. Is it something to do with the three of us." said Qian Xi.

"How did you know? Was I that obvious?" you replied scared they all knew. Qian Xi smiled at your response, "We all know, that's why all of us have agreed to give you some space to decide."

"I realized something else recently, what would all of your fans say if one of you had a girlfriend? I don't..." you started.

Qian Xi sighed and explained, "We all don't care about what others say. We had to work hard and do our best even with a ton of people saying we should study harder, and give up this life. We all saw people that sent us hate mail, and hate messages, but we try not to be influenced by them. You becoming one of our girlfriends will not change what we do."

After speaking, Qian Xi kissed you on the forehead and went to his bedroom. With your heart reassured, you thought about who you would choose and unintentionally fell asleep on the couch.

Wang Yuan Perspective:

'Qian Xi went to talk with y/n, so I'll just say around here for a bit and eat,' thought Wang Yuan (remember he's in the kitchen).

While he was cleaning up, he heard Qian Xi walk up the stairs. So Wang Yuan quickly finished up and headed out of the Kitchen. Just then, he saw y/n sleeping on the couch.

'What do I do about this? Should I wake her up or just carry her to her room?' debated Wang Yuan.

After a few seconds, Wang Yuan carefully pick up y/n and headed up the stairs.

He put y/n in her bed, tucked her in, and stepped back thinking, 'Even in her sleep, she's so cute.' Then Wang Yuan left the room and gently closed the door before returning to his own room.

Y/n Perspective:

You woke up briefly when Wang Yuan was carrying you up the stairs. 'His embrace is so warm and safe,' you thought just before returning back to sleep.