Punishment (Smut)

"Next." Eric snapped and you dawdled over to the fight mat, looking at him for an indication on who you were fighting. "Go." He pointed to your opponent.

"I can't fight him, I'll kill him." You sighed, rolling your eyes at him.

"Just do it!" He waved his hand at the terrified boy.

"Fine, clearly you're not man enough to murder your own initiates." You said, purposefully a little too loudly.

"(Y/N)!" Four warned as he made his way to Eric, watching you make quick work of your opponent. "You're not going hard enough on her."

"Girl hasn't slept for three days, still almost killed the kid and mouths off." Eric grumbled as you heaved the almost unconscious boy over your shoulder and headed towards the medics. "There's nothing left for me to do to get her in line."

"Bump her down to an initiate, you already have her training with them." Four offered up.

"Tried that, Max lost it." Eric muttered, glancing over when you came back, playfully fighting with someone who chuckled and hurried off.

"Oi, you stop having fun!" Eric bellowed making everyone but you jump.

"Seriously?" Four asked, laughing as he shook his head and left.

"You, this way." Eric snapped, coming out of nowhere, pulling you away from the crowd you were with.

"No please ruin my night, make me look at you and do some stupid chore." You grumbled, leaning back until he had to put a hand on your back to guide you.

"I have tried to figure out a way to punish you but there's only one that I can think of." Eric grunted, peaking your curiosity as he led you through the Dauntless living quarters to the leader's quarters.

"Woah!" You sighed as he let you into what you assumed was his home.

"What?" He asked as he locked the door, turning to see you inspecting his living room and kitchen.

"This is huge... how do I get a place this big!" You complained, frowning when he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so annoying and maybe someone will let you stay in one." He grumbled, sighing as he came back, staring at you for a moment.

"I can't tell if you're bad at hitting on women or if you're planning my murder." You frowned and squinted at him as he stared at you, his tongue darting out to moisten his lips while his fingers brushed over your arm.

"I've run out of ways to punish you." He said, his voice sounding different, deeper and rumbling in his chest. The sound made you rub your thighs together, fists clenching as he continued to mumble, noticing you'd stopped listening when you whimpered slightly as he pushed his thigh between your leg.