Uniform (Smut)

"(Y/N)..." Your brother's eyes dropped to the skirt you were wearing, frowning because you were wearing the dress and not your usual jeans and because it was anything but the Dauntless colours.

"What is it?" You sighed expecting an earful.

He shook his head and decided you'd had enough of him telling you to train seriously the night before and didn't need him nagging you again. "Will you go and find Eric he's late."

"Do I have to?" You sighed and immediately started to leave when Four frowned at you.

It didn't take you long to stomp through the building, your boots making a satisfying slap of objection against the floor and you could imagine Four begging you to stop stomping about if he was with you.

"Eric?" You called and taped on his door, sighing and rolling your eyes when you decided to barge in like he always did when he was sent to get you or your brother. "Eric you're..." You stopped when you reached his bathroom which had the door flung wide open.

"Completely naked in my own bathroom, I know... you know it's free to touch but it'll cost you to watch." He muttered when he realised you'd stopped dead and started gaping at him.

"Sorry!" You squeaked and span around while stumbling out of the way.

"Woah, woah... what's with the skirt!" Eric called and followed you out, still completely naked but clearly looking to pull you up on your clothing.

"You're the one who should have his clothing questions, seeing as you're naked, traumatised much!" You gasped and he let out a low laugh.

"Don't be such a Stiff, I know you've seen... well I'm not sure if there's anything better looking than me." Eric muttered and walked up to you, gripping the bottom of your skirt.

"I can wear what I like!" You huffed and sucked in a breath as if it would put distance between the two of you.

"You know a while back Amity asked for black dies to make something for someone who'd helped them and we never got a straight answer... you wouldn't know anything about that?" He asked.

"Nope." The answer came too quickly and you wouldn't look Eric in the eye, if he unzipped your jacket he would see the Dauntless and Amity symbols stitched together on the top of the dress.

"Take your jacket off." He said softly, the tone of his voice making you blush as you reluctantly did as he asked. "Fuck." He whispered as you let the jacket drop off and revealed the strappy top half, his hands running over your back to find thin criss crossed straps was all that held the dress on.

"All I did was sneak out and help them a few times." You explain quickly, swallowing when Eric's hand started to slowly trail up your leg.

"What'd you want, when you came in... I assume you didn't intend of seducing me." He teased glancing down which caused your eyes to follow before you flushed and looked back up at his face.

"Four wants you, you're late." You mumbled and he nodded, glancing at the door.

"I suppose I should go and get dressed... " He muttered, leaning in a little when you swallowed and let your eyes trail over his chest.

"You'll be even later if you don't." you added as he pulled your dress over your head and dropped it on the sofa behind you.

"Fuck, you know... I heard that you had sex on the Chasm bridge." Eric chuckled as he took in the surprisingly cute underwear set you had on, he certainly expected something that matched your uninterested attitude.

"It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be." You admitted and undid your bra, watching Eric's eyes memorise the new skin in front of him.

"You don't need sex t be exciting all the time, sometimes you just need it to be good." He muttered, licking his lips as you slowly shucked off your panties.

"Well it wasn't that good either." You admitted, your arms wrapping around eric's neck as he lifted you up.

"Luckily for you I know it's your day off and you have a patrol with me tomorrow so play nicely and i'll take it easy on you, you'll need it because you're not going to be able to stand for a while." He grinned and winked at you, tossing you down onto the sofa as he pushed your knees up and threw your legs of his shoulders.

You moaned and arched of the sofa as his mouth met your core like he'd been starving. His tongue twisted and delved into your heat while one hand held your hips still and the other circled your clit.

He groaned when your whole body stiffened and he let you arch up as your first orgasm tore through you, lapping at your core until he pulled away with a grin. "Thank you?" You whispered shyly which made him laugh.

"You know most girls wait until i'm done to thank me." He winked again and kissed his way up to your neck.

"I wasn't sure what to say." You muttered awkwardly which made him smile against your neck as he sucked a bruise into you. You were sure he muttered something along the lines of 'fucking Stiffs.'

"Maybe you should say Eric you're hot as hell and i'd like you to fuck me hard?" He offered and you smiled before sitting up a little to look at him.

"Eric you're very beautiful and I would like to have sex with you!" You asked awkwardly and he smiled softly as he beckons you to straddle his lap.

"That's a new one." He muttered as he lined up with your entrance and pushed into you slowly, watching the way your body rippled as your hips met. "Never been called beautiful by a blushing Abnation girl."

"I'm Dauntless." You gasped out through a moan.

"If you say so, little miss gets rewards from Amity, let's not mention this whole situation is because you were helping out." He smirked when you nodded and gripped onto his shoulders as he continued his fast hard pace, talking in your ear as if his rapid movements wasn't affecting him.

You, on the other hand, could no longer remember how to speak and a burning sensation had flooded every part of your body.

"You're such a good girl, I know you want to come for me." He cooed and grunted when your nails raked at his back. "I can feel that tight pussy clenching around me (Y/N), I just need you to come for me."

His words finally toppled you over the edged and you let out a loud moan as your eyes rolled and you saw stars.

When you came down from your high Eric was chuckling but holding you against his chest as he caught his breath, eventually leaning away to wipe away the hair stuck to your sweaty forehead.

"What no thank you?" He teased as your head flopped onto his shoulder.