Land of the forgotten CHAPTER SIX

Natalie's POV
Mum was driving us home from our music lesson to change  for dance.I put on a pink DLDC bra top and black booty shorts.After we got to the studio , I go into Studio A for a private with Mrs Dianna for my solo.
" Natalie this is a solo you've known for a while now so let's just run it and see how it looks,Okay" She says as she plays the music.
Battement pirrouette , jump ...

What is after that again?

I freeze and look at Ms Dia horrified at what would happen.

"What are you looking at my face for , are the steps on my forehead , you were taught this routine a month ago, WHY WON'T YOU KNOW IT !"She yells angrily at me.

Tears start to come out of my eyes as I hate being yelled at. Especially by Mrs Dianna.I quickly cover the tears up in order not to get in further trouble and breathe deeply to suppress my sniffs .

"Why did you forget it ?"Mrs Dianna says sternly .
I do not expect her to expect me to answer so I keep quiet, placing my hands behind my back.

"When I ask you a question, you answer me !" Mrs Dianna says raising her voice.
"I...am sorry ...Mrs Dianna f-for forgetting-g it."I say as the tears burst out.

"This is all ridiculous, I'm calling your mother." Mrs Dia says starting to wave her hands to the viewing room.

"Better cover up those tears, I don't wanna see them" She says irritated as I desperately try to wipe my fast falling tears.

"This is actually ridiculous, you are seven years old and you're crying over a dance." She laments shaking her head.

Maddie's POV
I am in the viewing room alone cos all the moms don't arrive till an hour later. I start looking at pictures of Natalie . Aww she looks just like Kenzie when she was her age except for the hair.
Dianna signals me to come down.I look down to see Natalie crying her eyes out.

Oh My God ! What has Natalie done?
I really do not know what to do to save her.One thing I know she'll probably be crying when she's coming out.

I get to the room and I see Dia teaching the dance again to her .
"Maddie, you see what I'm dealing with , with her forgetting the dance like this we might as well give it to Kylie."Mrs Dia says .
I sigh.

Natalie's POV
"If you forget that dance that day as soon as you get to the dressing room 150 pushups."Mrs Dia instructs
I nod, dreading that. I must remember it!
"And out!" Ms Dia orders .
Relieved to be out, I rush out happily to the den, as the other girls start arriving.

Another chapter .Comment ideas and the good and bad things of the book.

Word Count: 486 words.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
jadelovesgymnastics💕💕