Get your act together CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Natalie's POV
         I walk into  the studio with Madeline and my mom after hours of homeschool and I see the moms bickering with Mrs Dianna. I catch the words extra,dance, hours and favourite.

Ugh here we go again!! Olivia was literally yelled at yesterday!!!

I shrug and head to the den with Madeline while Mom goes to the viewing room. I open the door and enter with Madeline following behind me. I see Olivia bawling her eyes out and all the girls trying to comfort her but it doesn't look like it's working. I hate to see my sister from another mister like this.

Wow we are so late today!!

Madeline and I run over to her .

"Liv, what's wrong?" Madeline asks concerned.

Liv sighs looking up from them before taking a deep breath.

"I came to the studio... e-early and Mom said we s-should rehearse after yesterday so we were doing that so when we finished, Mom started teaching me a t-tap routine for another competition I think, and the other m-moms came over and started fighting with mom about how unfair it is and how their daughters get t-three days to learn their routines while I get over a week and a h-half and they started y-yelling about how I'm not as good as Mom makes me look and the o-only reason I look better is d-due to time.They said Mom and I were pathetic and it just really hurt my feelings..."She says before breaking into sobs.

I had enough of this. She works so hard, we all do and now they're trying make my sissy feel bad!

"Liv you're an amazing dancer, I mean who was part of the music video that hit two million views ?" I ask.

"Mm-me" She says getting better.

"I've not seen anyone in my life do that many pirouettes ggirl!"I say sassily as she giggles a bit wiping her tears away.

"And your also one of the best big sisters I've got so don't let anyone make you feel bad or cry cos...they're not worth it so wipe your tears, it's not worth your time" I finish.

"Thanks Natz you're the best little sis I've got" She says wiping away her remaining tears smiling.

"Sorry for what my Mom said she shouldn't have said that" Tiffany says walking up to Olivia and giving her a hug.

"Mine too" Kylie pipes up apologetically.

"It's okay, it's not your fault, I'm fine." Liv reassures.

Then Mrs Dianna walks in and looks round the room.

"Hey, what's going on here?" She says suspecting something.

"Nothing! " We all immediately.

She looks around suspiciously once more before spotting Liv's red eyes.

"Anyways so i'm going to take you guys for icecream before practice so go get ready while you're doing that Olivia, can I see you real quick?"She says before leaving with Olivia.

"Yay" We yell excitedly as I go to change to a dress before I start wearing my shoes.

"Are you going to let those women get to you, Noooooo, they are not worth it baby" I hear from behind the door.

I continue to hear little mumurs coming from the outside the door. Afterwards, Mrs Dianna comes in with Liv around her waist smiling then she drops her so she could change into an outfit.

"Let's go guys!" Mrs Dianna shouts allowing us walk through the door before exiting herself.

                                   ***
"Baby you have to get down now"Mrs Dia says slightly nudging Liv, who had slept throughout our car ride here. It was only 20 minutes.

Liv sneers before opening her eyes then rubbing them. Mrs D carries her out of the car then dropping her on her feet on the ground.

I run over to her and we start talking as we enter the shop.

"I can't wait for my duet tomorrow I love it!" I say excitedly.

"Me too but I'm really nervous for my solo!" She pipes up.

"Don't be !" I say to her as we sit down at a table.

"Excuse me ma'am what would you like?"the waiter says cheerfully.

"Okay guys what do you want girls ?"Mrs Dia questions.

"Vanilla please! " Madeline chirps.

"Chocolate please!" Tiffany says.

"Mint Chocolate chip please! " Skylar shouts excitedly.

"Cotton candy please" I pipe up.

Cotton candy is like the best thing ever!

"Bubblegum please!" Liv says.

"Strawberry please!"Kylie says.

"Bowbow cotton whip swirl " Mimi says smiling okay.

"And for me just a cheesecake"Mrs Dianna says before whispering something into the waiters ear.

"It will be ready in 5 minutes" The waiter says before leaving with a smirk.

We all play games and have fun before the waiter comes holding...

BIG SUNDAE CUPS FULL OF ICECREAM  FOR EACH OF US.

We all scream our heads off as he drops our icecreams in front of us.

WOW This is gonna be a long day... if only we didn't have practice after this🤷‍♀️😂😂

(A/N:I made up Mimi's order if you didn't notice.Please comment more ideas.Also let me know in the comments if you like to see how the mom and girls bond:)