Hit it harder CHAPTER NINETEEN

Madeline's  POV
"Girls get in here for the group!"Miss Dianna shouts.

I'm really scared because the moms just finished giving us a pep talk and it didn't go well.I walk into the studio A right after Liv who ran to hug her grandma.Then Miss Abby hugs me and gives me high five.

"Okay guys since I haven't worked with most of you you guys are going to do something for me."Miss Abby explains .

"Since the group is contemporary I am going to give you a subject and you dance about it, showing your facial expressions , technique and passion Note that this will definitely determine your placement in the dance!"Miss Abby says.

We all nod.

"Stand in  a line and when I call you up you tell me your name even if I know it and I'll try to guess your mothers before or after you dance !" Miss Abby says taking a sit next to Miss Dia who has been quiet the whole time.

Line Order
Tiffany Nadia Me Olivia Natalie Kylie Skylar Maisey Mimi

"First up!"Miss  Abby shouts as Tiffany

"Hi My name is Tiffany and I'm 11 years old !"She says smiling.

"Lemme guess you're Kalani's kid."She says as Tiffany nods.

"She looks so much like Kalani"Miss Abby says turning to Miss Dianna .

"Okay show me that you're homeless ."She says as Tiffany starts dancing.

Miss Abby whispers things to Miss D. I catch a few words.

"She dances so much like Kalani"

She always surprises me with her flexibility .

She finishes and we all clap for her.

"Woah Good job!"Miss Abby says giving her a high five.

Nadia goes next.
"Hi my name is Nadia and I'm 9 years old!"

"Okay Nadia I want you to act like your greatest fear is coming true!"

Nadia dances amazing one of the best time I had ever seen her dance.

"Woah!"Miss Abby says shocked .

"You're Chloe's daughter aren't you wow you're so good !"She says opening her hands to hug Nadia.

The Viewing Room
Chloe's POV
Wow who knew Abby would love my kid more than she did for me.Well as they say raise your kids to be greater than you!

"Wow I can't believe Abby likes Nadia more than she did for me!"I say laughing.

"Lol true !"Maddie says watching Madeline dance.

Back in Studio A
Kylie's POV
Olivia is dancing really well as a girl who is getting bullied and is trying to find herself.

"Woah you're even better than your mum when she was this ages and she was good!"Miss Abby says smiling while Miss D rolls her eyes playfully.

Olivia walks back into her space on the line .

I hope she likes me even though my technique may not be the best I want to surprise.

What if this weeks choreo is too hard and I can't keep up and she yells at me?!

If she yells at me ,would I cry would I run out of the room?!?!

I am snapped out of my thoughts and see Natalie tapping me.

I gasp and walk foward telling Miss Abby my name.

"I can see the face anywhere you're Kendall's daughter right?"Ms Abby guesses.

I nod.

"Okay show me that your parents died and you're left in the orphanage all alone" I nod.

Here goes nothing.

I dance when I'm done she nods and I go join the others..

My smile fades.

She didn't like it and now I won't be featured in this group dance that is probably going to be amazing.

And she might not like me and give my solo to someone else.

"I can see your Mackenzie's daughter due to all the amazing tricks you could pull out good job!"Ms Abby says to Maisey.

Before I know it everyone has gone and Ms Dia and Miss Abby are talking.

"Okay girls the group is going to be called Worlds Greatest and one of the worlds greatest which in this case are parents,fathers,that is why your dads are going to be at the competition ."Miss Abby says turning to us.

We all squeal .

Yay dads going to be at the competition!

"Okay the rules no tears no sloppiness or slacking off and etc.Any tears or misbehaviour during rehearsal will lead to conditioning .For these week I'm in charge ."Miss Abby says as I open my eyes wide turning to my mom.

"Girls don't look at your mothers I'm the boss,Do you understand me!"Ms Abby yells.

"Yes ma'am!"We shout and she nods.

"Okay let's get this ballet class started.!"Miss Abby shouts

Few of us let out groans.

"Excuse me?!?"Ms Abby looks at us sternly.

"NOTHING!"We shout.

"Better now lets get into first position!"

Wow this is going to be one heck of a week!

(A/N:Sorry for not posting I  was really busy hope you like this chapter there will be more up soon .Please comment ideas and vote and enjoy the story!)