Homework Disaster CHAPTER TWENTY

Kalani's POV
Oh gosh!

There is no food in the house how couldn't I have noticed that !

I run down the stairs in our three storey house to Tom (husband ) and I's room .

"Tom I need to go emergency grocery shopping please can you watch Tiff?"I say frantically

"Sure honey, see you soon!"He says pecking my cheek.

I wave goodbye before going back upstairs to Tiffanys room where she is laying on her bed watching Tv.

"Tiff I'm going grocery shopping I'll be back in two hours while I'm done I would like you to do your homeschool homework"I instruct her.

She lets out a groan,rolling her eyes.

"You better do it before I get back "I warn her before going downstairs,grabbing my keys and heading out.

Tiffanys POV
Uh ! I hate homework especially math and that's all I have !Oh well I guess I'll have to do .....

No way Apples and Oranges is on

                        9:30

(A/N:Just made the name up)

                       11:28

Oh my God I must have slept off .I glance at my alarm clock .

Oh no mom's going to be here any minute!

I rush to the stairs to go downstairs to get my laptop when I hear footsteps coming up.I back away away from the stairs and race to my room trying to act as normal as possible .

I'm so in trouble right now

Mom walks in .

Kalani's POV
I walk in to see Tiffany on her bed looking panicked.

"Tiffany have you done your homework?"I interrogate her

Her ear twitches which she does every time she's about to lie.

"Erm ....yes "She says regretting her last word.I can tell.

"Okay so why don't you go bring your laptop and show me,Tiffany "I say waiting for here to give in.

Silence travels through the room.

"Mom I didn't do it !"She says breaking into tears.

"I know you didn't I was just waiting for you to give in but why didn't you sweetie ?"I say looking right into her sweet little eyes.

"I was going... to do it till Apples..a-and Oranges ....c-came on and I kinda ... um fell asleep"She says sobbing now

I cling to her and console her  for about 5 minutes.

"You have to do it sweetheart because it's being graded today so I'm afraid if by 1pm ,dance time , you're not done you won't go for dance"

She looks up at me understandingly  before rushing downstairs to get her laptop .

I sigh before walking downstairs to Tom and I's room.I see Tom writing something down .