Aching Ankles CHAPTER EIGHT

Nia's POV
Pyramid
Maisey Skylar
Madeline Nadia
Kylie Tiffany Natalie

"Last week we won.I was so happy, the dance was pretty darn good" Dianna says happily.

"Now to the pyramid ,on the bottom is Natalie, the tears REALLY need to stop."Dianna laments.

"Maddie they really do."Dianna say to Maddie who nods.

Natalie rubs her eyes.

Personally, I feel like Dianna a little too harsh for a seven year old but Dianna and Natalie do have a close relationship so Dianna is harder on her.

"Next is Tiffany and Kylie, sometimes the face is top-notch and sometimes it's like a statue has more expressions, you need to fix it and incorporate them into your dancing."Dianna says to Kylie.

"Moving up Nadia and Madeline, you both worked equally well in the group,your turn sequence at the end was pretty good!"Dianna says as Nadia and Madeline smile proudly.

"And on top are first place soloists Maisey and Skylar you guys were great ." Dianna concludes smiling.

Yay Skylar. I'm so proud of her!!

"Now this with we are going to Sheer Talent and everyone is doing solos. Natalie and Maisey will be in the mini category. Madeline , Nadia and Kylie are in the junior intermediate category while Skylar and Tiffany are in the junior advanced category and there will be a duet with Madeline and Nadia"Dianna informs.

"Natalia, deem yourself lucky that you're getting another solo this week after that behavior last week."Dianna says plainly as the poor girl nods with her hands tightly behind her back, trying not to upset Dianna even more.

"So..."Dianna starts before she begins to chuckle.

Oh No!

"Since we won't have a lot of time because of all the numbers we have competing, the mothers will help out with the costumes."She says.

"Ok girls stretch, moms, I'm coming to explain the costumes."

Dianna comes upstairs and starts talking with the moms about costumes.

(A/N :The way they sat-
Maddie Kendall Chloe Nia Mackenzie Kalani.)

"Maddie, Natalie's solo will be called "Sugar n Spice" which can be like light colours. Madeline's solo is called "This is my Beauty" which can be like peach pink blue or something like that."Dianna explains to Maddie .

"Ok " Maddie replies.

"Kylie's will be called "Lights", I want something yellow or orange ."She says turning to Kendall who nods.

"Nadia's will be called "Oceans"something blue will do."Dianna instructs Chloe.

"Skylar's will be called "Dream" It's a dark number so I want a mix of dark colours ."She tells me.

I have some work to do.

"Maisey's will be called "Summer" I want something bright."She tells Kenzie.

Dianna faces Kalani and says "For Tiffany, its called..."

BOOM.

No One's POV
Dianna looks down and runs down in horror followed by the moms.

Dianna enters the room and see all the girls crowded around a crying Tiffany.

Dianna carries Tiffany around her waist.

"What happened honey? "Kalani asks her daughter worriedly, taking Tiffany from Dianna.

"My...a..nk..le" Tiffany wails.

In ten minutes, Kalani leaves the studio with a crying Tiffany in her arms.

Dianna's POV
I left the girls for 5 minutes and I've lost a dancer. I must get to the bottom of this. I get my whistle then go to Studio A.

I blow my whistle and all the girls stand in a line from oldest to youngest .
Hmm I taught them well.

"Skylar as the oldest of the group as of now, what happened?"I instruct firmly.

Skylar's POV

Oh My God! Mrs Dia will be so mad when I tell her what happened. I look and I see the other girls are scared.

"Uhmm... We were all goofing around, then we decided to um..throw cheerleading baskets and-d we took turns throwing and catching each other then we threw Tiffany and... we didn't catch her properly so she fell. This was all when Ms Grace went on her break." I say bending my head ashamed.

"What should I do to you guys ?" Mrs Dia asks.

"Forgive us and let us continue dancing " We say together.

"You guys are so funny. I will forgive you just this once.The next time won't be pretty."Mrs D says.
"Okay, Madeline let's start on your solo, others exit please"Mrs D says going to her chair to sit.
                                 ****
Dianna's POV
"Remember my daughter is coming tomorrow after her three weeks holiday with her grandparents." I tell her at the end of her solo rehearsal as she smiles at the future arrival of her best friend.

"That makes the competition in your category even tighter,okay we're through, send in Natalie, tell her she better come in here running"I say smirking and Maddie thanks me, laughing exiting the room.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
jadelovesgymnastics💕
Hope you like it .

Word Count :809 words

Dance Moms Next Generationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें