Competition strucks the west CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Dianna's POV
We arrive at the competition and we get our luggage down and start strolling it down to our room .We enter our room and sea it's massive with cream walls and inspiration quote stickers stuck to the walls. There were couches around the room in different colours and ten different mirror tables. There was also a black curtain at the side of the room where the kids could change.
Mum took a seat on one of the the couches at the front and then goes on her phone.

"Okay everyone get dressed group first"I say reading the competition book.

"Woah it looks like Liv and Kylie have two competitors!"I exclaim looking at the competition order.

"...Kaya Matthews and Edward Frank"I say reading of the book.

I sit down and wait till the girls finish their makeup and stretch before they walk towards me.

"Okay we're going to run it okay? No mistakes"I say the girls nod.

They start rehearsing as the moms go down to the audience to meet the dads.

"Straighten your knees On that jump Madeline!"

"That turn was too sloppy Tiffany."

"Okay...Okay!"I say as they finish,motioning for them to gather round me.

"Okay girls so today is a big day for us, we are competing against Vivi's team and your dads are hear to watch you,you have to show them all the money is going somewhere special,Okay?"I say.

"Yes Ms Dianna!"They reply.

"Okay so let's go!"I say as I clap my hands.

I walk them backstage before going into the audience ,taking a seat near my husband ,Mike before giving him a short peck on the cheek.

Right in front of us were those stupid Star bursters .Thank God we didn't see them on our way to the dressing room because their room was next to ours.Lucky for us, they didn't come in.

"Next up in our junior division,we have Act number 45 ,Starburst Dance Academy with  Neon Lights!"

Six kids walk on stage;five girls and boy all sporting neon coloured outfits They go into their starting positions.

The music starts

Baby when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
We'll be burning up like neon lights.

The dance goes on to the end .I clap my hands in appreciation of the dance ,I have to say it was really good except for the choreography lacking a bit but the kids were well trained dancers but I know my girls can do way better if they put their minds into it.

"Next is Act number 46 Roboto with Jen Kellys Dance Team!"

I turn to Mike and he gives me that "what do you think" look.

"It was good I guess...but my girls can and will do way better"I whisper as there is a group performing on stage.

Then I turn back to watch the performance till it ends then I clap showing my appreciation .

Ok it's time !

"Okay ,next is Act number 47 Dianna Lee Dance Company with The Worlds Greatest!"

I clap but begin scrutinise every single aspect of the dance.Obviously I have to do pyramid.

They start the dance.As Madeline starts her part with Olivia and Tiffany.Following Maisey does her Round off tuck. Great.