Beloved Ballet CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Abby's POV

I am scrolling through my Instagram feed when I come across a post by
A blonde haired annoying rat who has a kid that can't even dance ugh and you guessed it it's Cathy.

The picture showed an obviously grown up Vivi Anne standing in the middle of 5 girls and a boy looking the ages between 8-12 and the picture was captioned "Can't wait to see my lovely daughter's team,Starburst Dance Academy at this weekend competition against the Dianna Lee Dance Company 😍😍!

Then the following picture of a girl and boy standing in costumes and it was captioned "OMG Kaya and Edward are ready for their junior solos!"

Ugh.

I leave the house entering the car and starting it.Dialing Dianna as I pull into the road.

"Hello?"Dianna answers confused.

"Yes Dianna,I just found out that Vivi Anne's dance company and she's entered kids in both our categories so get the kids ready for the ballet class ,our technique needs to be top notch and the dances need to be spectacular cos Vivi and her dance team and the girls dads are going to be there.Got it I'm on my way"I say as I cut the line and go back to driving .

After ten minutes I pull into the studio after stopping to get ice cream for myself .I know ice cream in the morning but what gives!

I walk into the studio eating ice cream greeting all before walking into Studio A to see the girls already there stretching.

"Morning Miss Abby"They all chant once they catch a glance of me.

"Morning girls alright up you get ... Chop chop"I say walking to the chair.

Natalie's POV
Ugh I'm so tired and I hate ballet and it's hard .I don't want to do it.

Eureka I got an idea.(and the moms are out for lunch and Mrs Dia isn't here so...I won't get into much trouble.)

We move on to jumps so when it's time for our first jump .I jump and "accidentally " fall .I scream and yelp for help while crying.

Miss Abby rushes to me from where she was standing .

"I hurt my leg !"I cry.

She examines my leg .

"It's ok just go and rest in the den"Miss Abby says

"Okay"I wimper as I walk out of the room and into the den.

I dig into my dance bag and fetch out Moms IPad and I start playing Mario kart .

After a while ,My best friend Marlee comes in .

"Hey Natz aren't you supposed to be in practice?"She asks.

"Yeah but I faked an injury "I reply with a smirk.

A mischievous glint appears in her eyes .Yeah that my best friend!

"Anyways we were going to play a gymnastics game would you like to join us ?"She asks.

"Yes !"I practically yell.

"Okay come on let's go!"She says grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs into studio D.

"Hi Natz!"My friends greet me warmly as I walk into the room.

Mats are layer around the room.

Let's get to gymnastics!

Dianna's POV
I go round the studio on my daily patrol.I walk up the stairs and hear giggles from Studio D.I peer through the glass and see the mini girls including Natalie doing back tucks...
Natalie .What is she doing there ? Isn't she supposed to be at Mom's ballet class.

I walk in and they all look back.Natalie freezes.

"Good Afternoon Mrs Dia !"They say .

"Good Afternoon to you all!"I say.

"Um...I'm just gonna talk to Natalie for a minute "I say coldly.

I know exactly what she did .She  faked an injury to skip class .She's done it before.That little girl .What will I do with her?

She hesitantly walks over to me as we both walk out the room.

I don't even bother asking her what she did .I just carry her placing her on my hip and walk down the stairs slightly angry because Natalie is like a second daughter to me because Maddie and I have been best friends since we were little so I can quite understand Natalie's thinking.

She doesn't like ballet so she doesn't like doing it but I have to keep putting her in there.When she was just about starting dance at 2 she'd run out of the ballet class and every time she did that I'd carry her back in and put her down.Eventually she gave up but not for long .Now she pulls that prank on every teacher that ain't me because she knows I don't fall for that.

I place her on the ground and face her.

"Your gonna go back in the class and finish of with them then do and extra hour when everyone's done ok?"I say .

"Okay"She says nodding then fake pouting.

"Alright have fun cutie bye and NO escapes ." I say leaving her as she walks in .

Now let's just hope she stays in this time!

A/N:Another chapter for you guys.Comment more ideas and what you want to see more and less of .Enjoy!!!