Competition Blues CHAPTER TEN

Madeline's POV
I wake up to my buzzing alarm clock.
I am so tired!
I sluggishly get off my bed and take a shower.I then wear a  DLDC  T-Shirt and the team competition trousers while tying  the team jacket around my waist.I pack my hair in a ponytail putting a headband on it for finishing touches.

"Madeline, Natalie come down to eat,we are going in ten minutes." Mum shouts from downstairs.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast with Natalie , then we head out the door and enter the car , then drive to the studio.

When we get to the studio, we load our things to the bus then enter the studio and rehearse our solos and the duet.

"The competition is today, make sure you are on your A-Game today ." Mrs Dia tells us after we are done running each number.

"Lets Go !!" Mrs D then says pointing at the door signaling us to go on the bus.

We enter on the bus and I sit at the back next to Olivia and Nadia.

We get to the competition and I change to my costume.It's a pink leotard with a light pink ballet skirt and I have a pink headpiece.

Maddie's POV
I start to put Madeline's makeup and she starts to throw a tantrum.

Oh gosh! We actually don't have time for this, her solo is in thirty minutes.

"Madeline, please let me fix your hair"I said putting my hand on her hair.

"No don't touch it!" She says swatting my hand away.

"Okay let me just keep one more pin." I say pushing a pin in.

"Noooooo,it's hurting me!" Madeline shouts in anger.

"Madeline! What is wrong with you, I can not and will not deal with this attitude, so behave!" I scold her as she begrudgingly allows me put in one more pin.

Madeline then walks to the other side of the dressing room and starts to arrange her makeup box.Dianna walks up to where she is.

"Madeline could please do your leap into the atittude turn and see if the hair stays in." She says to her.
Madeline does not budge.

"Please "Dia says trying to plead with her.

Madeline violently drops the mascara and does what she was asked to do then walks to another corner of the room to sit.

Oh my goodness! That was so rude .

Olivia's POV
I'm getting ready for my solo backstage and all the girls had good costumes I guess the moms did a good job on costumes .
I was the second to the last person to compete my solo.
The announcer calls me to the stage. I peform my solo when I'm done, I see Mum clapping over her head so I know I did good .

                                ****
It is time for the duets and I was helping Madeline and Nadia for theirs.

"This is act number 165 Madeline and Nadia with Broken Dolls."The announcer says.

"You"ll do great " I say as they walk on stage.

I just sit there for the next 2.5 minutes watching a great routine.

As they end I run up to hug them as they walk off stage.

We go back to the dressing and Mum hugs them.While I wear my team jacket on top of my solo costume.

Natalie's POV
Awards
"So we are going to start with our 6-8 solo category, the top three!"The announcer states.

I hold on to Skylar closing my eyes.