Float like a butterfly Sting like A-bee CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Maisey's POV
We walk into studio A to see Miss Dianna in front of a wierdly shaped pyramid .There were 3 at the bottom 5 at the middle and one on top.

"Last week was good we almost had a clean sweep"Miss D says glaring at the two oldest.

"To pyramid.!"She shouts.

"First on the bottom is Olivia you are way better than what I saw on stage. I told you dont let those mothers get to you and you did.They're just jealous that you're gonna do big things in life."She says looking at Olivia who seems to be concentrating on all but her mom.The other moms snicker quietly.

She's probably embarassed.

"Next Tiffany and Skylar you two.The dance was sloppy!"She shouts.

"Moving up Kylie the technique qnd facial expression s dont mix naturally with you so you in order to be a great dancer you have to get the wooden spoon and mix it yourself."

"Then We have Natalie and Maisey the dance was great you looked stunning. "

"Next we have Madeline the duet was amazing. "

She looks at us before revealing the person on top of the pyramid.

"Nadia was our perfect score soloist.The highest scoring solo of the competition!"She says smiling.

We all clap for Nadia.

"As you can see , Mimi you are not on the pyramid yet but if you continue working hard, I can guarantee you that you'll become a member of the team."I say to Mimi and Jojo.

Mimi nods.

"This week we have 2 solos and a group dance."

"The first solo goes to Kylie it's jazz and it's called Killing it." Ms D says.

"Shut up!"Aunt Kendall says smiling.

"And the last solo is going to Olivia and it is called Raging Heart!"Ms Dia says.

"Wait is that the same solo?!" Aunt Kalani says.

"Yes , yes it is"Miss D says calmly.

"Unfair treatment"Aunt Kendall mutters.

Mrs D ignores and packs up the pyramid papers.

"There will also be a contemporary group dance"

"This suprise comes with a conditioning class and technique class .It might also make you cry but at the end of the week it will make you better dancers."Mrs D says.

Whats the surprise already!

"Please welcome... Mrs Abby Lee Miller!"Mrs D says the moms look suprised as this brown haired woman walks in.

"Hello my name is Abby Lee Miller and I'm the mother of Dianna."The brown haired woman says after hugging all the moms.

"I will also be helping your dance teacher here choreograph the dances so if you have solo this week especially you're in luck."She continues.

Kylie squeals.

"I do hope you can get through this week cos I only work with tough cookies."Miss Abby says.

"Okay go get your shoes and be back in five minutes! "Ms D says.

I walk out.

"Okay girls pep talk"My mom says as us giirls sit down.

"Okay girls this week is gonna be tough."Mom says.

"She may yell or scream at you"Aunt Kalani says.

"She may make you cry but she hates it when kids cry for her so called "wrong" reason"Aunt Kendall says as the mothers laugh.

"Make sure you're on your A game"Aunt Nia says.

"She may play favourites!"Aunt Maddie says smirking.

"And she will push you"Aunt Chloe says.

"But stay strong and if she tries to bring you down come down like a boomerang!"Aunt Jojo says smiling while the moms laugh.

Now I feel more scared than I was before. I hope she doesn't yell at me.

"Wow moms thanks for ths pep talk I feel way less scared!"I say sarcastically.

"Don't feel scared you'll do great" Mom reassures me.

This week will be real tough.

(A/N:I hope you liked the chapter. Comment any ideas for Abby' s visit. Any suggestions for the crybabies, the favourites and the unoticed of Abby.Thanks :)