Commercial Part 2 CHAPTER TWELVE

Olivia's POV
"OLIVIAAA, Hurry up we are going to be late." Mum screams.
I get so worked up when she screams at me cos I get fustrated .Well, I'm already frustrated because I can't find my special purple leotard and I need it for today.Mum continues to scream while I try to look for my special leotard I wear on special days like this.

"OLIVIA, let's  go!"Mum shouts walking up the stairs.

Mum comes upstairs looking angry to see a messy room.(She dislikes untidy settings)

"Olivia, we gotta go to the studio and your room is in a mess"Mum says definitely angry .

"But I really really need my special leo cos I really really need it "I say whining

"Uh uh , cut it with the whining"Mum says sternly.

I stomp my foot as my mind is heated with anger and confusion battling it out.

"Look at me !"Mum says kneeling down to my level but all I could think about was my leo so I look around on the floor at the pile of clothes.

"Look at me!"Mum says raising her voice and pulls my face right in front of her.

"Be professional, find another leotard, wear it and be down in 3 minutes or there will be consequences"Mum says giving me "the look" before she heads down the stairs.

I pout and continue looking for my special leo. I have to wear it or today might not be lucky.

"Olivia, I thought I told you to be down in three."Mum says sternly at the door after a while.

She then walks over to where I am standing near the wadrobe picks out a blue leotard and hands it to me.Then she  walks over to my bedside and grabs my phone.

"No phone 2 weeks."she says sternly and walks out with my phone in her hand.

I didn't bother to complain because I didn't want my phone to be taken away for a whole month so I wipe the little tears that where slowly falling out of my eyes out of frustration and put on the leotard Mum picked out alongside my DLDC apparel and went to my  dance room to get my dance bag before going down the stairs to the kitchen to get my breakfast packed to go.

"I'm ready"I say a bit gloomy.

I hug my dad then we head out. The car ride id  silent and when we arrive at the studio everyone is there.

"Sorry we are late, Olivia here was having some morning attitudes. "Mum announces looking at me.

I look down to the ground, my face filled with embarrassment.

"I hope everyone has got their headshots"My mum pipes up before we enter the bus.

"Yes!" they reply.

We then enter the bus and I sit next to Tiffany while we drive to the auditions.When we get there they give us numbers.We all get stretching.

Suddenly, a nicely dressed man comes out and calls everyones attention.

"Ok so we are all going to come in and learn the choreography then you'll be divided into groups in which we will watch you dance and eliminate dancers as each dancer eliminated will be given a file of corrections of a few reasons you weren't the right fit for this the remaining five from each group will go on to the interview round and from out of the fifteen my crew and I shall pick five people"He says.

The man looks around excitedly before saying"My friend Taylor Blue is looking for two girls to dance in her music video so put your best skills on the table.".

He then walks out.

I look around.There are like 60 people here.

Wow Taylor Blue I love her she is my favourite artist. I really really really want to do both but I guess now I have to worry about doing my best.