45. "Kissy faces"

I woke up the next morning and immediately began throwing up. I lasted an hour with my head in the toilet. I flushed the toilet for the hundredth time and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and Jc was gone. The first time I drank I forgot everything that happened, I don't remember dancing in a gas station or going to a tattoo shop. But this time I remember everything, more specifically the fight.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't mad. I'm furious. I didn't take my pill yesterday and I certainly can't now. I still feel a little buzz and with the pill I don't know what will happen.

I walked downstairs and to my surprise no one was In The kitchen or the living room. I know for a fact that Kian and Alice are still in bed, after all that racket they made last night.

I let out a sigh and walked outside to get some fresh air. I think I should look for Jc. Im still really mad, no doubt. But I think I did over react, I don't think I'm kind when I'm drunk. I want to apologize to him, I hope he's not angry with me.

As I took my first step out I found myself slipping and falling on my back. I let out a loud groan and shut my eyes tightly as I reached under to caress my back. After five minutes of squirming in pain I finally sat up and looked at what made me slip, a piece of ice. I've slipped on a piece of ice seriously?! How? It's so hot outside and this piece of ice is casually sitting there on the step without melting.

I rolled my eyes and began to stand up when my hand touched something that had glass. I looked over and it was Jc's phone. I looked around first to see if he was anywhere in sight before I picked it up. I turned it on and tried unlocking it but it had a password. Of course it would have a password. I thought for a second and simply typed in 2,5,8,0. It unlocked in seconds, too easy.

There wasn't much I could do besides look through his texts and pictures but that would be invading his privacy. I sat there for a few minutes debating wether to look through his privacy or turn it off and give it to him when I see him. I let out a sigh as I went onto his messages. I was surprise to see one of the names being "Lia"

I clicked on her name and the only messages exchanged were, "have a safe trip❤️" from Lia. Then Jc answered with, "see ya soon😘" who in the world sends their ex a kissy face?

It looked like the previous messages were erased. At this point my heart was racing and my hands became sweaty. I went to the photo app and went to his main album. I began to scroll through his pictures and they all seemed pretty decent but once I reached the top of the pictures there she was, the pretty blonde.. Lia.

I swiped through the pictures and it was ordinary pictures of them on dates and Jc kissing her. My breath hitched in my throat as I kept looking at the pictures. I played a video where Jc cuddled her in bed and attacked her with kisses. My blood boiled and I could feel the hairs on my arms stand up. He had hundreds of pictures of her and only a few of me.

I wasn't mad at the fact that he had more pictures of her than me it's the fact that he still had them. I mean he said they broke up a long time ago and there's no reason for him to have pictures of them kissing or pictures of them cuddling while he's shirtless and she's wearing just her bra.

"Can we talk?" I hear Jc's voice ask behind me from a distance.

"You should really carry your phone with you at all times" I snapped as I stood up carefully and turned around to look at him. He looked like he was out running. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and it stained his shirt.

"I was looking for it-"

I walked over to him and shoved it in his chest, "you might want to change your password to something a little less obvious" I said as I began walking upstairs. I left his phone in the photo app to let him know exactly what I was looking at.

"Fuck" he mumbled under his breath as he followed behind me, "I can explain-"

"Honestly at this point I can't even deal with you, i was going to apologize about last night but after what I just saw"

"I know it looks bad but believe me, I just didn't really want to get rid of all of our pictures"

"You mean there was more?" I asked as I laughed sarcastically.

"Just understand-"

"Oh no no, you understand, you dated her, you guys had an amazing thing and whatever but that time came to an end. So now you tell me if you're still in love with her because I rather get dumped than wait on the sideline and be ready to be put in the game. So tell me are you still in love with her Justin?" I asked as we both stood in my room.

"No bailey I don't, I never even loved her" he said frustrated.

"You can't possibly believe that yourself, look at the way you look at her in the pictures, look!" I shouted.

"I do not love her" he said slowly.

"Then why keep the pictures? Why keep all those memories?!" I yelled as I rubbed my temples, "I saw the texts too, you two acted like a couple!"

"Only because I send her a few kissy faces doesn't mean we're still fucking dating, we're just friends! Not even friends! We just stay in touch!"

"Not if you still have pictures of her!"

He looked at me before looking back down on his phone, "you fucking want me to delete them? Then I will" he said angrily as he began to delete all of their pictures together, "there you fucking go! Are you happy?"

I looked at him as I bit the inside of my lip. My anger wasn't under control and I was scared of the things I might do to Jc.

"Leave my room" I tried to say calmly.

"No, we're going to fix this once and for all!" He shouted.

"Justin I said leave" I said as I turned away from him.

He gripped my arm tightly, digging his fingers into my skin and turned me around forcefully. I looked up at him in surprise and pushed him away from Me.

"What makes you think you can grab me like that?" I asked as I got chills on my arm.

"Because I'm fucking pist off! What's wrong with you? First you fucking yell at me for saying Cristy's name and then you yell at me for having pictures of my ex!"

"Oh my god" I said with a sarcastic laugh, "do you even hear yourself! Last night we were talking about how I'm only yours and you're only mine and somehow you managed to bring her name up! I mean should I be worried? Is she my competition or what! Why bring her up?! And why wouldn't I be mad because you had pictures of your ex on your phone! You had pictures of her while kissing her cuddling with her with nothing but a bra! Why shouldn't I be mad!" I yelled as I began pushing him out of the room.

He stopped the door with his hand and looked at me, "I just erased the pictures! What more do you want-"

"You erased them because I told you to!" I said, "if you don't want to be with me, tell me Justin! If you miss her, tell me! If you still love her, tell me! I rather you tell me than finding out in a way that's going to hurt me!" I yelled as I pushed him out of the room and slammed the door shut.