74. "I don't kiss and tell"

I thought we couldn't get drunker but we did! At this point everything was a blur, my eyesight was fuzzy and I was almost fully naked and had vodka all over me.

"Is it weird if I said I'm kind of aroused?" I questioned as i smoked the last bit of marijuana left in my joint.

They all shook their heads.

"I already popped like twenty fucking boners" Kian said as he looked through the pictures we've taken.

"How sexual are you guys willing to go?" I asked as I blinked my eyes a few times.

"Bailey, we've fucking.. kissed, took our clothes off, licked each other-" Cristy coudnt even finish her sentence without hiccuping.

"Let's take shots from each others body" I said as I grabbed salt from the cabinet.

"I'm down, I-i" Cristy hiccuped, "I don't think I'm d-drunk enough"

"Baby you're shitfaced" Alice laughed.

I nodded my head agreeing, "okay who's.." I let out a loud burp and blew it to Kian, "who's laying on the counter?" I hiccuped.

"Well it was your fucking idea, so you go" kian said as he started munching on some potato chips.

I nodded my head and climbed onto the counter. I laid down on the counter and smiled as they started taking pictures of me.

"Kian stand next to her" Alice giggled as she gave him a push.

He stumbled over to me and bit down on my bra and pulled it with his teeth. I covered my nipple that slipped out and pretended to be shocked as I looked into the camera.

"That's fucking hilarious!" Cristy shouted as she kept taking pictures.

"I got one!" Alice practically shouted, "Cristy take one with Bailey on her belly and i-I'm gonna pretend to spank her!" She said as she handed her phone to Cristy and ran over to my side.

I laid on my belly and shook my booty that they apparently think I have.

"Dam your ass is nice" Alice said as she spanked it. I haven't had my butt spanked by anyone besides Jc. I still had the same reaction, I let out a small squeal.

Kian stood next to Alice and put his hand over his mouth as if pretending to be shocked that Alice is spanking me. I simply bit down on my lip as I looked back at Alice. This is too complicated to explain let's just say it was pretty dirty.

"I have a good one" Cristy said, "let me put the timer so we can all fit in the picture" she said as she set it against a cup and put the timer for ten seconds, "can we touch each other or is that too far?"

"I honestly don't care" I slurred.

I turned onto my back again.

"Pose quickly" Alice squealed, "kian get on top of Bailey!"

He quickly hoped on top of me as I spread my legs and he bit down on the middle of my bra, Alice spanked Kian and Cristy.. well as I had my head dangled on the counter she locked her lips with mine as I had my hands wrapped around Kian's neck.

The phones snapped a couple of pictures and Kian got off me and Cristy pulled away.

"Oh my god I'm so drunk" I said as I closed my legs and raised my knees.

"I can't even think straight" Alice said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Let's take more shots!" Cristy cheered.