80. "Cristina Dame"

Jc laid next to the me and against the couch like I told him too, I laid next to him, Cristy laid next to me, Alice next to her, and then Kian. It was the three of us together like old times.

Kian fell asleep first and then Jc. I wasn't surprised because Jc just got off a fever and he needed all the rest he could get. Everyone was asleep but me, once again.

I looked at the ceiling and let out a small breath.

"I can't sleep either" Cristy said breaking the silence in the room.

I licked my lips, "I don't want to leave" I breathed out.

"I just wish I could bring my baby" she said.

"I want to leave everything behind, drama, responsibilities, technology seems to be our center of attention now a days" I said as I blinked slowly.

"Sometimes I wonder how the fuck did we get here" she sighed, "I mean, I got pregnant Alice got involved with drugs, you were going to get married and then one single trip changed everything, Alice is happier than ever and for god's sake you found someone who reveals who you truly are" she said.

I smiled, "I did" I said as I turned to look at Jc through the dark, "I can't wait for you to find your one" I whispered.

"I don't think it'll come soon" she said.

"What if it was Jackson?" I asked.

She let out a huff, "Jackson? Oh please" she chuckled.

"Cristy you have this attitude of not caring but you know deep down inside you actually let things get to you, you know it and I know it" I said as I looked at the ceiling while I intertwined my fingers together, "Why didn't you tell him huh? Why?" I asked.

I could hear her let out a shaky breath, "Bailey I was so scared" she said.

"One day you're going to run into him and he's going to see you with a child who looks just like him, you won't be able to make up an excuses then" I said.

"Bailey we were fifteen, we had sex the night before he was moving to New Orleans, i wasn't even allowed to have a fucking boyfriends. Imagine calling him and saying 'hey you knocked me up, is it possible that you can move back and help me raise a child?' I ruined my life I don't want to ruin someone else's" she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to face her quickly, "don't you dare ever say that again. Emie doesn't deserve to ever hear that come out of her mother's mouth. You had options before giving birth and you chose to stick with her so don't blame the child" I said angrily.

This was her breaking point. She broke down crying, "I know I know. I'm so fucking sorry for saying that, if anything she didn't ruin my life she made it better" she cried.

I wrapped her in my arms and stroked her hair gently.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm such a horrible mother and I can't do anything about it, I don't want to ask for help from my parents because they already gave me so much.. a-and I don't want to put them under so much pressure-" she started to freak out.

"Hey listen to me" I interrupted, "that's why I'm here, that's why you also have Alice, we both love you and will do anything for you" I said.

She cried softly into my shoulder, "that makes me feel worse because I'm such a stuck up bitch, I s-slept with Jc and you forgave me like it was nothing" she cried.

I can't even get mad at her anymore because she's so vulnerable, "that's in the past Cristy I managed to get over it" I said as I kept stroking her hair.