67. "Chill The F*ck Out"

We both laid in bed for another hour and they still weren't back.

"What the fuck is taking so long?" Kian asked as he slipped on a shirt.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know maybe they decided to leave us stranded here" I said.

I was so bored that I would try to annoy kian in any way possible. I poked his side with my toes.

"Bailey!" He laughed as he pushed my foot away.

I did it again to get on his nerves, "you know we have to eat because if we don't eat we'll most likely die, four weeks top!" I said.

"Nobody is going to die" he said as he pulled me by my feet. I let out a small scream.

"I hate you" I groaned as I got up from bed and walked out of the room and downstairs with him.

"We can try to make something to eat" he said as we walked into the kitchen.

"And risk burning this place down?" I asked as I sat on one of the stools.

"So fucking negative today" he said as he pulled out a watermelon from the refrigerator and grabbed a knife, "here, cut these into small slices"

"What if I cut myself?" I asked.

"Well try not to because the hospital is so far away and I would have to go upstairs and put some fucking jeans on and drive you, and I really don't want to fucking do that" he said.

I gasped sharply, "it's nice to feel loved" I said sarcastically.

"Anything for you Bails" he said as he turned on the stove.

"We leave in a weak exact from now, We have to clean this place top to bottom! This place is incredibly dirty" I said as I looked around.

"Chill the fuck out, we'll all work together and leave this shit spotless" he said as he cracked an egg on the pan.

I looked at the watermelon and grabbed the knife. How do you even start? Do I cut a hole in the middle? I didn't know where to begin so I just stabbed it, that's a start.

"What are you planning to do once you get to Seattle with Jc on your side?" He asked as he looked away from the pan.

I sighed, "tell them everything, how we met, that I love him, that I want to make a future with him" I said, "I never wanted Tyler and I never will, he's a nice guy but he doesn't catch my attention"

"What do you think she'll say?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "she won't say anything she'll most likely slap me and then scream at me and probably chase Jc out of Seattle. My mother isn't much of a talker" I said, "she argues, if she doesn't get her way she'll push you side and do it anyways"

"How was it, growing up with her?"

"I can't imagine living any other way" I said as I gave him a warm smile, "my mother might be a lot of things but irresponsible isn't one of them. She might not be the lovable kind of mother but she made sure I had everything I needed to be raised properly"

I cut a few slices and then sliced the peels off and threw them away.

"I used to wonder how can she work so hard knowing we have enough money so we can all grow old together, go on vacations and buy anything we ever wanted, why would she leave me to work for more money" I said as I kept my eyes on the watermelon, "now I know. She doesn't want to stay at home, she doesn't want to be a stay at home wife or a stay at home mother. You know she didn't even want me? Her staying at home would have killed her, she can never be capable of such a thing"