90. "The Cabin pt.2"

It was now five in Morning, I didn't have to be up just yet but I had nothing else to do. I sat up and slipped on my slippers. The sun was barley rising, only a few rays of sunshine were visible.

I wrapped my robe around myself and walked out of my room. The lights from my parent's room was off so it was obvious they were still sleeping.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee, I can make coffee now, great. Since the rehearsal dinner last night there's these pictures all around our home of my photoshoot. The photoshoot was specifically for the wedding's decoration. We decided to throw the after party in our home, people should be here soon to set everything up and my pictures are going to be hanging everywhere.

I took my coffee and simply walked to one of the greatest spots ever

I took my coffee and simply walked to one of the greatest spots ever. The place where I met that one amazing person I'll never learn to hate.

I sat down on a small chair in front of the pool just watching as the sun began to rise slowly. In my head I could see Noel and I having our very first conversation.

As several minutes passed I didn't realize how much time I was waisting sitting around and thinking about the last. I happen to do that a lot, look back at the past and feel sorry for myself for not trying harder to keep something that was very special.

"Mija, what are you doing out here?" My father asked as he caught me by surprise, "it's really early, the wedding is in a couple of hours"

I let out a small sigh, "I need to tell you something" I said as I squeezed the handle on my mug.

He looked at me worriedly, "what is it?" He asked.

"Papa.. I don't want to get married. Girls at my age don't get married, they're usually in college or exploring the world... but I'm here preparing to wed" I said as I looked at him.

He didn't look angry instead he kind of looked heartbroken.

"Bailey, I know this isn't what you wanted but Tyler is a man I know will treat you right" he explained.

"I know, I bet he's amazing but he's not what I want. I want to find love on my own, I want to learn from my mistakes. But I can't if you and mother keep making my choices" I said as I began to tear up.