Prologue.

I could hear the head board hitting the wall. That's how loud it was when I was just downstairs. As I got up several stairs, I heard his name. The same name I was saying last night. I could see what was happening. She was in the same position he puts me in. His hands running down her body, his lips on her neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.

I wasn't going to open the door. I could just leave it and pretend it never happened. But I had to. I had to know who she was.

So I opened the door and my whole world shattered.

Kendall Spark. The one I thought was just a friend. The one he said was just annoying and clingy. The one who texts him late and he tells me not to worry about.

The 5'8 thin brunette that's got big boobs and small hips and the perfect frame. The one who prances around in tight dresses and strappy heels.

The one girl I would ever compare myself to.

She had to steal him from me.

Slamming the door back shut, I ran down the stairs and let myself feel the pain. I cried and ran as fast as I could out of the house, my feet taking me where I needed to go because my heart and my head were out of control.

"Brit!" His voice broke me as he called for me at the door but I opened my car door, the sight of him shirtless and her coming behind him too much to handle. "Baby, stop!" He jumped over the porch and sprinted to my car door, slamming it shut and caging me in. "I can explain."

"You can't. You slept with her. The one girl you knew I could never be." I shook my head and he placed his hand on my face, his eyes hooded and sad. He knew he messed up.

"You kissed that mother fucker at that party-"

"JT, that's not fair. Of all the girls-" I shook my head and wiped the tears on my cheeks. "We were broken up when I kissed him. I told you it happened. This is so different. You chose the one girl you knew would hurt me."

"I'm sorry, B. I don't know what happened. She showed up and she started kissing me and I'm sorry. I'm really fucking sorry." His hands were in my hair and I was weeping while it took everything in me not to give in. "You know I could never hurt my lady bug. I'd never mean to. You're my everything. We were gonna build a life together, remember?"

"You slept with someone else-" I looked over to the porch and she was there. In his shirt. Barefoot and messy haired. Her arms were crossed and she looked happy. She finally got what she wanted. "With her." I shook my head and pulled his hands off of me. "Figure what you want out. I need to go, she's still here."

"Baby, no. I love you."

"Bye, JT."