One.

There were a few phases I went through this week.

First, I felt sorry for myself. I mean, of course this would happen to me. Because, nothing good can ever stay. Something always has to go wrong.

Second, I was sad. I almost forgave him. Almost. He called me and cried. He apologized a lot and told me it would never happen again. I almost believed him. But I know it would. He's had a taste of what it's like to be with someone else. He'll want more.

Third, this is where I'm at now. Anger. Almost hatred. I'd given him everything. For 3 years, he was the only boy I had ever been with. My first kiss. My first time. Everything. I moved out of my parents for him. I fought with my Mom more than I ever had because of him. I almost ruined my life for him and this is how he repaid me. By cheating.

Amelia spent a few days telling me that "Men aren't shit." Which is a great incentive but it didn't help at all. Eventually she just came over with wine and ice cream and told me to "cheer the fuck up." Which actually did help.

"There's a party tonight and I think we should go and show everyone that you're not gonna let this bother you." She told me, rummaging through my closet. "We can get you dressed, nothing crazy, show off those hips and make him see what he lost. Maybe even get back at him."

Amelia lived for revenge. She likes scheming and making people pay for their wrongs. She made a point to make JT her next victim.

"Amelia, I don't think that's the best idea." I sighed. Yes, I was angry but I didn't want to face him yet. Not when I'm still not even sure if I never want to get back together.

"Come on, it's summer! Just come have fun, we don't have to do anything to JT. We can just get drunk and forget about it all!"

"I just don't know. What if I do something stupid?" I bit my lip, sitting on the edge of my bed while she through jeans at me. "I mean, I'm pissed and I want him to fucking suffer but I don't want to act out because of that anger."

"You are way too rational. Ruin the fuckers life, hun. He turned yours upside down." She had a point. I don't know where I'm going right now. My life is in pieces and everything reminds me of him. So why should I pity him? He did this. He ruined me. "Luke will be there." She winked and I immediately shut the conversation down. Luke was territory we did not go into to. She knew that.

It was bad.

I couldn't even tell my best friend what happened that night. How I let the boy take advantage of my broken heart and willingly kissed him. I let him do whatever he wanted to me because I was hurt. It wasn't one of my best moments, I got back together with JT the next day and he found out from one of Luke's friends about what happened and he yelled at me, a lot.

So, I swore never to talk to him again. Even look at him.

He was temptation.

But I was single now. A free woman. Nothing holding me back. I could do whatever I want.

So I got dressed and even did my hair. I washed my face and gave it the TLC it needed. I put on my favorite jeans and I went to the party.

Amelia made a scene when we walked in and that's when the adrenaline hit me. I could do whatever the hell I wanted and JT would hate it.

He never let me drink, so I took 3 shots of tequila.

He never let me dance, so I danced for almost half an hour with a random boy I didn't even know lived around here.

He never let me mingle, so I mingled.

Amelia kept cheering me on and after 2 beers, I got this plan. It was a horrible plan but it was a plan that Amelia really was rooting for. "I could fuck half the guys in here. I mean, I'm hot. JT was fucking lucky to have me! I could walk up to any boy in here and ask them to fuck me and they would." I slurred, looking out at the crowd of boys. Not many of them were that cute but the ones that were had Adonis looks and charm. "I could fucking film it," I mumbled. "Send it to JT and see how he feels about me fucking someone that's not him."

"You're a genius!" Amelia gasped, grabbing my face in her hands. "That's perfect! Hurt him the way he hurt you!"

"I was kidding."

"Drunk Brit never kids. You want to do this!"

"I'd look like a total slut." I bit my lip and she shrugged.

"And? When was the last time you cared what other people thought about you?" She scoffed and looked around. "Let's find someone."

"Wait-"

"Britney, he fucked someone else. He hurt you, don't you think he deserves to get hurt back?"

Yes.

"But, what if I wake up in the morning and don't like the idea anymore?"

"Then you get a good rebound fuck and you delete the video."

She's got a point. I was a rational drunk, honestly. And I really wasn't that drunk right now. I could think things through. But, the anger mixed with the alcohol could be an issue.

Why not try it though?

What's so bad about having a little fun? Just for one night.