Ten.

BritOlsen: why she looking at me like she knows she stole my man and whys he looking at me like he knows I could never compare also why do they look so much alike also why is he so damn hot also why is she so cute also talia, ask your mom if we ca...

BritOlsen: why she looking at me like she knows she stole my man and whys he looking at me like he knows I could never compare also why do they look so much alike also why is he so damn hot also why is she so cute also talia, ask your mom if we can keep her thanks so much 

Aria was the smallest human I have ever seen. I mean compared to Luke, she was immensely smaller than I remembered. I didn't really know what to do with a 2-year-old, like what do you talk about with them? Talia had left her with some of her toys and told me she liked to watch Disney in the mornings. She also likes smoothies for breakfast and I realized we were the same. She wasn't shy and she seemed to really take a liking to Luke. He liked her too.

"We can take her to the pool." Luke grinned, going through her small overnight bag. He pulled out a little pink swim suit that she had and held it up for me. "It's a nice day."

"What if she drowns?" I mumbled, watching her toddle around the floor with her sippy cup in hand. She was precious and completely adorable but I think Luke wanted to kidnap her because she instantly became her best friend.

"I'll hold her the whole time, babe. Come on, she's so cute and we can't just keep her inside all day." He frowned.

"Do you have sunscreen?" I sighed, giving into the insatiable pouting and sad eyes. He was too much of a child sometimes. Maybe that's why him and Aria get along so well.

"I do." He grinned, looking at me hopefully. "I promise to watch her the whole time and make sure nothing bad happens and I will protect her." 

"Why are you such a child?" I groaned, grabbing the swimsuit from Luke's hands before picking up Aria from the floor. "You wanna go swimming, sweetie?" She clapped, waving her juice afterwards and I took as a sign that she was just as thrilled as the other kid in the room. I changed her into her swimsuit and a pair of shorts while Luke went to put on his trunks. He kept her while I changed and packed her diaper bag. It was weird, being parents for the weekend, but I kind of liked how chill Aria made the house. We weren't going out or working or worrying about each other, we just hung out with this cute kid that really liked Jell-O and Mickey Mouse. 

Luke buckled Aria in her car seat and kissed me softly before we set out for Luke's Mom's house. It was the first time I would be going while she's there and I was little nervous. I've met her once in my entire life. In the fifth grade when she chaperoned our field trip to the Natural Science Museum. She told me she was Luke's Mom and I told her that he tried to cut off one of my pigtails. He told me I got him grounded for a week. 

Luke got out of the car first and got Aria before I met him by the hood of the car. He held her in his arms and she laid her head on his shoulder. It was absolutely adorable and neither of them knew it. "You nervous about my Mom being here?" 

"You mean, can I look at your Mom and feel good about the amount of times I've seen you naked? Or am I nervous to meet the woman that created a Adonis like creature? The answer to both of those questions is no. However, she probably knows that living together means sleeping together and you are walking in with a child. Moms scare me but I'm not nervous, per say." 

"Well, she thinks you're too pretty for me anyway. If that makes you feel any better. I explained the kid when I stopped by the other day." He chuckled, kissed my head before leading me inside. He cooed to Aria when we got in and she giggled at him when he rubbed his nose against her cheek. He is killing me here. Killing me. No one should be this good with children, especially not someone as attractive as Luke. "Momma," he called out in the foyer and I heard a gentle voice tell him she was in the living room. "This way, ladies." 

"Hi, sweetie, how are you doing today?" Mrs. Black asked when we walked in the room. She looked just like I remember her. Pale skin, jet black hair and scorching green eyes. Just like Luke's. She had aged very little but you could see it on her face. She was thin and athletic, just like Luke. They were strong genes apparently. Luke leaned down and kissed her cheek and she patted his face. "This must be her?" She grinned, looking over at me. "Luke's told me all about you." 

  "Oh, um, all good things I hope." I giggled, holding my elbow as her eyes bore through me. She was petrifying, but in a good way. 

"Oh, wonderful things. You are the best thing to happen to my boy. I was shocked when he told me he was living with a girl and thought he might have gone and eloped but I was thrilled when I found out it was you. I've always liked you." She laughed and I grinned, bumping my hip onto Luke's. He chuckled, watching his Mom move around the room before he rolled his eyes at me. 

"Don't get a big head." He grumbled, taking Aria over to the patio door to bring her to the pool. He was already rubbing sunscreen on her chubby little arms whenever I got out there. "You are so cute," he scrunched his nose up at her and she grinned, placing her hands on his face and pushed his cheeks together. I smiled at them, laying out on one of the chairs. "I hope my babies are as cute as you." 

"Stop thinking about children but before you know it you will be hiding my birth control." I quipped, shaking my head at him. He laughed loudly and I laid my head back, shielding my eyes from the sun. It was blazing hot outside so the pool actually sounded like a great idea. 

"Brit, get in the pool. You are tan enough." Luke ordered and I glared at him playfully before I listened and went to the steps. "There she is!" He grinned, holding Aria so she could see me. I opened my mouth excitedly and reached for her. She held her arms to me and waded over to them, scooping her up. 

"Hi, baby!" I cooed, dipping her gently into the water. She shrieked and held onto me tightly, hiding her head in my neck. "Aw, it's cold?" 

"Cold." She nodded, pointing to the crystal blue water. I took her hand and slowly let her touch the water. She was hesitant before she slapped her hand a few times to make it splash. She laughed to herself and continued to do it. "Splashy!" She clapped and I grinned, lowering her again to get her closer to splash more. Luke stood in front of us, watching Aria splash while I encouraged her to keep going. His Mom, Tina, has came out with a toddler float. It was shaped like a dolphin and it had a spot that she could sit in. He placed it in the water and brought it over to Aria. "Fishy!" She said excitedly. 

"Yea, it's a dolphin. Do you want to get in?" Luke asked gently and she nodded, grabbing for the float. Luke held it steady while I helped get her chubby legs in. She took a minute to get used to the water but she eventually wanted to float on her own but neither Luke or myself let her get to far. She was having a blast, until she started to get cranky. Tina offered to take her to nap while Luke and I got changed. I trusted Tina with her, she was Luke's Mom after all. 

Luke offered me a towel and I took off my swimsuit. He didn't even give me a second to change before he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap on the bed. He kissed my neck and I wrapped my arms around his. He chuckled into my skin and looked up at me. "I promise I'm not going to hide your birth control, but theoretically, if they went missing-" 

"I hate you." I shook my head, pushing myself off of him. He pulled me back and kissed me hard, holding my face in place. It was long and intimate and neither of us tried to pull away for a long time. 

"You'd be an amazing Mom, you know that?" 

"You'd be a pretty good Dad." I brushed his hair back and he smiled, kissing me again. "And it won't be for a very, very, very long time." 

"My life is barely ready for you, let alone a baby. I'm not worried." He chuckled, shaking his head. "I wouldn't mind getting a dog though. Something small and fluffy." 

"Maybe, if we survive this weekend."