Six.

A double murder in Sunrise, Florida.
Abigail and Ross Olsen slaughtered in their home on December 30, 2010. The pair had one child, a 15 year old daughter who was away on a skiing trip and came home to find her parents deceased. The Olsen family has no known enemies but police have a lead suspect in the murder. Ross Olsen owns and runs Sunrise Bakery, one of Sunrise's most infamous attractions. Word on what will happen to the business has not been announced but updates will be released.

25-year-old Nelson Thompson arrested on suspicion in murder of local couple.
Thompson is a local convict recently released from prison after serving 10 years for armed robbery. DNA has been found that matches the subject and police will be pursuing a case against the ex-convict.

Poor little Britney Olsen.

Her family was dead. Her parents stabbed to death in a brutal and heartless attack. But she wasn't there. No. She was in Colorado on a ski trip that she begged to go on. When she could have been home. She could have found them sooner.

But she didn't. No. She found their cold, decaying bodies covered in maggots and a horrifying smell. She saw it all and she froze.

Yea. I froze. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there and screamed. Until the neighbors found me and called the police.

I should have stayed home. I never should have went to Colorado.

I hadn't gone back into that house. Not since then. And someone everyone from school knew that. Even now, in college, everyone knows not to say anything about them. About that night. I never asked them to but it just became something that everyone did. They never mentioned my parents.

I never thought Amelia would be the first one to do it. To shatter all the walls and defenses I had built up. 7 years is a long time but no time could help me move on.

"Hey," Luke said when he walked up to the couch. I was wrapped up in a ball in one of his hoodies, Dirty Dancing on the tv. "You ok?" I shook my head, deciding I couldn't pretend that I was fine. "Wanna talk about it?"

"They told me to go to therapy." I bit my lip, thinking back to the detective that sat on the curb with me for hours to try to make me feel better. "I've never talked about it."

"Maybe you should." He kneeled in front of me and laid his head on my thigh. "I watched my Dad die, when I was 6. He fell one day and he stopped breathing. I didn't know what to do, he was my Dad. I started crying because he wouldn't answer me and then my Mom came and found me. Then the cops came and then the ambulance and then I never saw him again."

"I never knew that. I thought your Dad just wasn't in your life." I furrowed my eyebrows and he shook his head. I never thought something like that could happen to someone and they end up like Luke. Beautiful and caring. Kind and gentle. "I got in a fight with my Mom. I wanted to go on this stupid skiing trip with some friends but we were leaving the day after Christmas. My mom wanted me to spend New Years at home. They let me go but I was pissed at them."

"You know they loved you and they knew you loved them. A stupid fight doesn't change that." He reassured and I smiled, leaning over to press a kiss against his cheek. "You should talk to someone."

"Maybe," I shrugged, sinking off the couch to sit in his lap. "Thank you." I placed my hands on his face and he grinned, sliding his hands under my sweatshirt. "Why did we avoid each other in high school?"

"Because I couldn't look at you without wanted to fuck you and your boyfriend hated me because I was better at football then him." He winked, sliding the fabric around my torso up until I let him pull it over my head. "Remember when we were at that party Junior year and we played strip poker?" He chuckled and I nodded, remembering that was the first time I had seen another man naked. Actually 3 other men. "I couldn't stop staring at you, of all the girls naked around me, I couldn't stop staring at you. JT noticed even if you didn't and he said he'd kill me if I ever tried to touch you. You loved him, it was so obvious. So, I just stayed back and let you figure things out on your own."

"You wanted to fuck me that bad?" I snickered, trailing my hands over his rib cage. "You are like this new awakening I think I really needed. There are things you do to me that I never knew I'd like."

"Your sex was vanilla. He didn't know how to touch you and that's why he was insecure. He didn't cheat because of anything you did, he cheated because of what he didn't do. You're a freak and it's fucking beautiful, baby." He kissed my neck and I moved my hips against his, my panties over his jeans. "You wanna fuck on the floor?" He smirked, pushing the coffee table back to give us more room. I lifted his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans and he moved with me while I undressed him. I kissed over his chest and his stomach, each muscle and valley between. He caressed my ass and entangled his hands in my hair.

"I love your cock." I whispered as I kissed the top, wrapping my hand around his shaft to begin stroking him. His eyes held mine while I licked up the underside. I flicked my tongue against the pink tip, opening my mouth to take him in. His hiss came out and his eyes rolled for a second. I bobbed my head, taking him deeper and deeper into my throat each time. He used his hand to push me down further. I sucked and slobbered over his cock, taking time to breathe and then take him back in, letting him push further until I gagged.

"That's so fucking hot, Brit." He growled, his head falling back while I went faster, getting used to the feeling of him so deep. He began to thrust upward, holding my head in place while he fucked my throat, his groans becoming louder. He let my head go and I sat up to catch my breath when he gripped my hips tightly and pulled me onto his chest. I gasped at the sudden jolt and he placed his thumb on my clit while I looked down at his daunting green eyes. "You're my little sex kitten, huh baby?"

I bit my lip, tugging at his hair while I threw my head back and moaned. "Yes." I whimpered. He nudged me forward and first laid his tongue flat on my sex. He stroked my bud with his tongue before he wrapped his lips around me and sucked gently. He squeezed my ass and kept me at his mouth while he flicked and sucked my aching clit over and over again. It was almost torturous and my hips couldn't be held from bucking against but he encouraged it. He pushed my hips back and forth and continued to flick my clit until I shook with an orgasm.

Luke pulled me up and set me in his lap when he sat up to position himself inside of me. I wrapped my hands together at the back of his neck and he pulled me against his chest, kissing my open mouth with his. I could taste myself on his lips and he moaned while I rode him. "I've never had sex this good." He mumbled against my cheek, his hands moving down to grip my ass again. "The way you let me fuck you is fucking incredible."

"I love when you're inside me, touching me in ways that no one has before. It feels so good, baby." He thrust upward into me and I gripped him tighter to keep from losing my position. I came for the second time and he held me steady while I panted and begged for more. Harder, deeper, faster. He gave it to me, flipping me on to my knees while I leaned on the couch, he took me from behind, his fingers tugging my hair back and his body over mine, I screamed out for more. It felt so good. "Fuck, yes!" I yelled, gripping onto the couch cushion while he pummeled into me.

"Look at you, creaming all over my cock like a good girl. You ever come like that for him? He ever make you this wet? Or is it all for me?" That fucking mouth.

"All for you, babe." I moaned, arching my back before he flipped me back over and sat up on his knees. He pulled my waist up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me up and expertly thrust himself into me. I was at a loss at this new position, until his laid me back onto the rug and pulled himself out, stroking himself a few times before he released all over my stomach and chest. It was warm and sticky and abundant. "Just for me?" I smirked and he chuckled, grabbing his t-shirt to wipe it up. He kissed me softly and I grinned.

"We're so fucked up." He shook his head. "We went from talking about our dead parents to cumming on my floor." He scoffed and I couldn't help but laugh at the darkness of it.

Maybe Luke was just what I needed. Not a distraction, but a safety net.