Two.

"What about him?" Amelia asked while I scanned the room trying to find someone to help me with my plan. Really, Amelia was only supporting this because she knew I wasn't going to let it go. I needed to get this out. "He's hot."

"I don't need hot, I need perfect. You know JT, he's full of himself. If the guys good looking, he won't care as much as if he was damn near perfection."

"Oh my god-" she smirked at me, grabbing my arm. "Ok, don't look yet but there is the perfect person for the job right behind you. Don't hate me but you'll know why when you see him." She let me go and I slowly turned my head, catching only a glimpse of the dark head of curls behind me. I bit my lip and considered the option before looking back at Amelia to see what she really thought. "JT hates Luke, especially after that night you were drunk and su-"

"I kissed him, that's it. Don't start pretending you believe shit about me." I sighed, crossing my arms before going with my gut. I had to do this. "I'm gonna go talk to him, ok?" I bit my lip, nervously and unsure. This was going to work out. I could feel it. I just hoped I didn't regret it later.

"Luke!" I tugged at his leather jacket before sliding my hands into my back pockets. He turned and immediately grinned, his green eyes glowing as they squinted and his lips turned up to reveal his pearly whites. He was more than attractive. He was sexy. "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while."

"You've been shacked up with that dick." He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "How you doing, Brit?"

"Come home with me." I didn't want to flirt or beat around the bush. I had to do this.

"You sure that's a good idea?" He raised his eyebrow and I nodded, smiling flirtatiously at him. "Did he cheat on you?" He asked lowly and I just nodded, my eyes moving around him. "Alright, lets go. I'll play the game."

Luke held my hand in the parking lot, leading me to his black Mustang with a dorky smirk on his face. "Come here." He grabbed my waist and helped me onto the hood. His eyes met mine while I looked up at him to make sure he was doing what I hoped. "You're a very beautiful girl, Brit. You know that right?"

"Luke, its not like that-"

"Brit, he's an asshole. I get what you're doing and I'm happy to help you but I need to make sure you know that you don't have to stay with him and you sure as hell don't have to fuck me to get back at him." He placed his hands on my thighs and pulled them around his waist. "He hates me, you know? You might not get him back." He tried to soothe the situation and brought his hands higher.

"I won't be the girl that got cheated on. Ok? I'm gonna do this."

"Alright." He nodded, a grin back on his lips as he placed his hands on the button of my jeans. "What do you want me to do?"

"I need a video of us, it can even be me sucking you off but I need him to know that you had me. He thinks he can have any girl he wants and no one else can touch me. He needs to know that he's wrong." I ran my hands over his stomach, feeling the dips and rivets of his muscles. He leaned down to press his lips to mine. It was slow and taunting but I already knew he was a good kisser. He lifted me by the waist so he was holding me up before he turned to lean against the car himself. His tongue was exploring my mouth and his hands caressed my ass and I was brought back to 6 months ago when he made me cum for the first time with his hands.

"Wanna do it right here? No one can see us and it will piss him off more that we're in public." I nodded to him, taking my phone out of my pocket to hand it to him. I placed my hand on his jeans, massaging him through the fabric, just like I almost did last time. Before we were interrupted. "You want me to film the whole thing?"