Four.

Talia was the most level headed person I had ever met and she made me feel extremely stupid for what I did with Luke. The first time, she commended me on going home with him. She came over after she saw me get out his car at Andrew's.

Harper, her sister and one of my oldest friends, laughed the whole time I told the story of us on the hood of his car. "Wait, I want to see this video. Is his dick big?"

"I hate you," I groaned, leaning back against my headboard with my arm over my face. "But, yes." I giggled. Talia threw a pillow at me and gasped. "You guys can watch it. It's on my phone. I just don't want anyone else to see." The doorbell rang and I jumped up.

"Wait, I kind of want to see this." Talia said when I walked out. I laughed while I ran downstairs to get the door.

I was caught off guard by who I saw.

JT Collins.

The boy who broke my heart.

"Hey." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Look, I know you probably don't want to see me right now-"

"Can we go outside? Talia and Harper are upstairs." He nodded and stepped outside. I came after him and shut the door, leaning against it. "What do you got to say?"

"I'm sorry." I almost turned around to close the door but he stopped me, holding my arm. "Look, I messed up. I didn't realize how bad it hurt you until I saw you with that jackass today." I bit the inside of my cheek and kept myself from saying anything I'll regret. Like how much better Luke is in bed. "He doesn't care about you like I do."

"I'm not trying to date Luke, JT. It doesn't matter if he cares about me."

"You're my girl, only I'm supposed to touch you." He clenched his jaw and I crossed my arms.

"Wow," I shook my heads scoffing. "Now you know how it feels for someone to take what's yours."

"What the fuck does that mean, Brit?"

"It means leave." We were both thrown back when I saw Luke at the porch steps. "You left your wallet in my car." He held up the brown leather and I walked over to grab it. He looked down at me and then at JT. "You ok?" He whispered and I nodded.

"You really move on quick, don't ya? You always wanted him." JT shook his head and I hooked onto Luke's shirt. "You think that us breaking up is an excuse for you to fuck around with him?"

"Go home, dude." Luke shook his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You're causing trouble you don't want to cause."

"You know what? You can fucking have her. She's not that good in bed anyway."

"Oh, man. Not from what I got-" JT managed to nail Luke in the jaw and it only took a few seconds for them to end up down the steps and grappling each other in the yard.

Talia and Harper were out the door and the three of us tried to pry them apart. Luke swung and managed to bust JT's nose just before Talia and I pulled him off. "Calm down, Luke." I pushed him back and his chest rose up and down heavily while he glared past me.

"Go home, JT." Harper yelled and pushed him to his car. He stumbled in and slammed the door, driving off quickly. Harper and Talia both crossed there arms and looked at me. "What the fuck happened?"

"They both showed up and pissed each other off." I shrugged, looking over Luke. His shirt was ripped and his lip was busted. It was easy to tell his jaw was going to bruise. "Go get cleaned up." I told him and gestured to the house. He licked the blood from his lip and nodded, doing as told.

Talia and Harper stared at me in disbelief. "What the fuck? Is Luke your knight in shining armor now?"

"No." I glared at Talia and crossed my arms over my chest, biting my lip. "He was bringing back my wallet."

"Your wallet?" Harper smirked and I nodded, looking down at the wallet in my hand. "Brit, you don't carry a wallet."

"I know." I walked back to the house and they snickered behind me. I walked over to the bathroom and found Luke, cleaning the blood off his lip with a wet wash cloth. "Why'd you come over?" I dropped his wallet on the counter, leaning against the door frame.

"It's not important." I shook his head and dropped the cloth in the sink. "I should go." He stood in the door way but I blocked his way.

"Luke, you just fought my ex in my yard. Why are you here and why did you start something?"

"Because, I'm a piece of shit." He mumbled, looking away from my face. "What do you want me to say?"

"Why you're here."

"You were upset when you left, I wanted to make sure you were fine."

My heart swooned for a second. He cared. JT was wrong. "How about you go up to my room and I'll get you some ice?" I suggested, hearing the front door. "I'll be up in a minute."

Talia was at the door and she had a set of keys in her hand. "These are his. They were in the yard." She handed them to me and I nodded. "Luke's a good guy, Brit. He's been through some shit, so just be careful. Don't hurt him."

"We're just friends."

"Maybe, but he's cared about you for awhile." I didn't even realize that they were friends. It makes sense though, Luke and Andrew were close so she probably knew him well. "Have fun, though." I nodded, hugging her before she left.

My heart was pounding while I walked up the stairs with Luke's ice. He was laying in my bed with a cloth over his mouth and I sighed, sitting next to him. "Sorry, I fucked up." He licked his lips but flinched when he hit the cut.

"It's fine, Luke. He's an idiot anyway." I handed him the ice pack and he sat up, leaning against the head board while he pressed the bag to his jaw. "You're a good guy."

"I'm a piece of shit, Brit. Don't make a mistake by believing otherwise." He shook his head and opened his jaw to flex it while I went to go change into shorts and a sports bra. I walked out of my closet and saw him still doing the same thing. "Come kiss me better." He pouted his lip and I mocked him. He was adorable.

"You're such a baby." I giggled, climbing onto the bed. He set the ice aside and let me onto his lap. I had never had another boy in this bed. It felt foreign but also very right. "Where do you want me to kiss?"

"Right here," he pointed at his jaw and a gently pressed my lips there. "Here." He pointed under his eye, where a small cut was. I kissed him there and then he pointed to his lips. I tried not to press hard but he captured my bottom lip. He slid his tongue against my lip and and pulled my body completely against his.

Luke's hands wondered and grabbed my butt, playfully, he smacked each side and I pushed him back. Shaking my head, I placed my hands on his chest. "I don't know if I should be doing this here."

"What? In your bed? Where else do you do it?" He chuckled, holding my hips in his hands. I frowned and looked around the room. He laid his head on my shoulder and ran his hands up my back. "You think about him and her, huh?" I nodded, knotting my hands in his curls. "You haven't been sleeping in here, have you?" I shook my head and he kissed shoulder. "Pack a bag, you can stay with me."

"Luke, that's not necessary. I can sleep on the couch like I've been doing." I shook my head and slid further on his lap. He gripped his hands into my hair and pulled me to look at him again.

"Listen to me," he raised his eyebrows. "I'm not going to let you he miserable here when you can be comfortable at my place. Pack your shit, you're staying with me." He was stern and quick, different than his playful demeanor before. "You can come naked if you want to but you are coming."