Chapter Six

4 days later.....

I walked into class to find Tommy sitting on his desk reading, "you're early?" I said. "Yeah, its easier to come in early means im less likely to get abused" he said matter of factly. "How's your head?" I questioned, "Its fine now thanks, thank you for looking after me it was real nice" he said looking over the top of the book and smiling. Damn that smile, no be professional Adam. "That's ok, its kind of my job" I said smiling back at him. I glanced at him he had really tight trousers on, they were just so good at accentuating everything. I mentally slapped myself, dude seriously he's your student stop with the dirty thoughts.

He totally knew what he was doing as he bit his lip gently while he was reading. He had no idea how much I wanted to kiss him, "Are you still coming to tutoring tonight?" I asked as he smiled. "Of course I need to get my grades up" he said as I noticed how stunning his smile was, his lips were a light shade of pink and he has sparkling teeth. Hot damn this guy was so good looking, I really needed to stop thinking like this.

Later that day....

I heard a knock at the door as I called come in to whoever it was. "Ah Tommy on time today" I said smiling, "yeah" he said kind of out of breath. "I'll let you catch your breath before we start on the script" I said smiling. "Script?" he questioned, "Yeah we are doing a shake sphere play called Romeo and Juliet" I said. "Oh right" he answered, I sat on the desk in front of him and handed him a book.

As we went through the lines I asked questions about it, he answered them pretty well actually. "So why do you think that Juliet kills herself?" I questioned, "Because she cant be without her one true love, living without him would be like being dead anyway so she kills herself to be with him"  Tommy replied. "Wow that's a deep answer" I said, "Yeah well im a very deep person" he answered.

"Oh really just how deep" I asked as he leant forwards. "Extremely" he whispered in my ear his breath tickling my neck. I fought back to urge to kiss him, "that's a nice tie you have on sir, but it looks a bit tight" he whispered. "Tommy you know this is wrong" I said, "I don't care I cant help the way I feel about you" he said grabbing my tie and pulling me towards him. "You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now" he said running his finger over my lips.

His hand found its way around my neck as he ran his hands down it, a small moan escaped my lips as he leant in towards me. His lips met mine as I tried to resist the urge to kiss him back, my body didn't want to cooperate as my hands tangled in his hair. He pushed me onto the table and kissed me more forcefully his hands running down my body. I felt my pants getting tighter as he leant over my leg the bulge in his pants against it.

His hands skimmed my crotch as he pulled my tie, "tommy please stop I want you" I said breathlessly. I heard footsteps as we sprung apart and I straightened my tie, Tommy sat down at his desk just as the class trailed in. He smiled and licked his lips as I smiled and addressed the class. He sat quietly for the rest of the lesson occasionally smirking or winking at me. As the class settled into their books I thought back to the fact that I totally made out with one of my students. I know it was wrong on so many levels but Tommy was intoxicating, all I wanted to do was kiss him again.

The bell rang for the end of class as everyone filtered out, "Bye sir see you tomorrow for tutoring" Tommy said his hand brushing mine as he walked out of the classroom.