Chapter Seven

I done my buttons on my shirt up and tried to pull my hair into submission, I looked over at Tommy who was straightening his tie with one hand while the other was doing up the buttons on his shirt.  "You know we cant keep doing this someone is bound to walk in on us doing this one day" I said. Tommy smiled "I know somewhere a little more private, and there's nothing wrong with a little bit of harmless making out" he said. "As much as I admire your attitude you still need to remember that im your teacher. You know that people wont like it" I said. "Shh stop worrying" he said putting a finger to my lips, he kissed me and stood up.

"I'll give you back this later, I have class" he said waving my tie at me. "Tommy!" I shouted as he put it in his pocket and smirked. The class trailed in as I sat behind the desk to hide the fact that I currently was still feeling the effects of Tommy's presence around me. "Sir where's your tie?" Lucy asked, "Erm I didn't put on one this morning" I answered. "Yeah you did sir it was a blue one" Eleanor said, "maybe he lost it while having a make out session with someone" Joseph said.

My mind went into overdrive, wait did he see us kissing. " Sir you look flustered you weren't actually making out with someone were you?" Jack said, "yeah sir I was only joking" Joseph said smiling. "Oh my gosh you were totally making out with someone weren't you sir" Britney said practically jumping out of her seat. "Can we stop with the making out thing please class, quieten down" I said as they all laughed and then stopped chatting. "Right ok so maths" I said as they all groaned because they didn't like maths.

Later that day.....

I was walking down the corridor whistling when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the art cupboard. "Wait what?" I said trying to pull away, as my eyes adjusted to the dim light I saw it was Tommy. "Hey" he said, "Tommy you scared the crap out of me" I said as he locked the door. "Sorry I wanted to see you" he said smiling, the inside of the cupboard was pretty big. The walls were lined with paper and pens and other art stuff. It was like a big walk in wardrobe, "Well that's good because I wanted to see you to" I replied.

I leant forwards and kissed him, he kissed me back our fingers in each others hair. He trailed kisses down my neck as I felt my trousers start to get tighter, he turned me on so much that I just wanted to have sex with him. His hands ran over my crotch as he grabbed the bulge i my pants. "Oh Tommy stop you have no idea how much you're turning me on" I whispered as he grabbed the belt on my trousers and loosened it.

He grabbed the waistband of my trousers and slipped his hand inside my pants. He started rubbing as I fought back the urge to moan. "You liking that sir?" he said as I bit down on my lip. His other hand undone the button on my trousers as he pushed me against the wall, I soon found myself naked from the waist down as Tommy worked his magic with his tongue as I moaned quietly.

My hands found the button on Tommy's trousers as I pulled them off, he groaned quietly as I ran my tongue over him. "Adam stop please" he begged, I smiled and carried on as I pulled away I heard the door shut. "Who was that?" Tommy asked, "I don't know" I said buttoning up my pants and running out the door.

They corridor was empty, "did you see them?" Tommy asked standing at my side and fluffing his hair. "No they are long gone, but Tommy this needs to stop if someone caught us then I could go to jail" I said. "I know I will try and keep away from you but it wont be easy" Tommy replied. A stray tear slid down his cheek as I ran my finger over it, "im sorry but this is how it needs to be" I said as he nodded and walked up the corridor. I watched him go as my heart felt as though it had been puled out and stomped all over.

This is when I realised he was more than a teachers pet, I loved him . I was in love with one of my students, this was so messed up I thought running my hands through my hair and walking in the opposite direction..