Chapter Fourteen

Adams POV

I was sitting on the couch at home with a cold bag of peas on my cheek. Damn that woman can pack a punch, the word pervert echoed around my head. Was that really what I was? I know Tommy is younger than me but I really do need him. It's kind of depressing I thought as I made my way through a tub of ice cream. The front door opened as Ashley walked in, "what have you done to your face?" she asked.

"Nothing someone's parent smacked me round the face" I said pulling the peas away as Ashley went wow. "What?" I asked as she held up a mirror. My cheek was slightly swollen and bruised, "oh my" I said.

"Wow they must have been pissed to do that to you" she said. "I should think so she walked in on me and her son kissing" I said. "As if! which one??it's not that little blonde one Is it?" she questioned. I flushed scarlet as she gasped "oh my gosh you actually made out with one of your students?!" she squealed.

"I didn't make out with him it was only plain old kissing, no tongues or anything else. And you mean ex student ash he's moving schools" I said. "So you won't see him again?" she asked as I shook my head. "You really love him don't you?" she told me.

"More than anything but his parents won't have none of it" I commented as she shook her head and looked at me funny. "Well don't sit here moping get your butt off the couch and go see him!" she said as I contemplated the idea. "Fine I will" I replied grabbing my phone and dialling tommys number.

He answered after the 5th ring, "hello?" he said his voice very husky and almost inaudible. "Hey Tommy it's Adam are you ok your voice sounds funny" I said. "I'm fine and funny in what way?" he questioned sounding slightly confused. "Kinda husky like you've been crying" I told him as I heard him sniff.

"I haven't been crying I'm getting a cold that's all what did you want" he asked his breath hitching slightly. " I have to see you,  I need you Tommy more than you could ever know. Is there any way I can see you?" I asked. "I will try to get out but I'm on code red lockdown" he answered, "ok well I can meet yo u up the road if you want" I said. "I'll try" he said as the line went dead as I stared at it.

I headed into my room and pulled on my black jacket and combat boots. Grabbing my car keys I said bye to Ashley and headed to my car. I sped up the road towards where Tommy lived as some boy racer pulled out of a side road and nearly smashed into me.

I beeped the horn and got a middle finger in reply. He didn't get that far in front because some old guy pulled out only doing 20. I got stuck behind him as I heard shouting from the pavement, I glanced over as whoever it was stepped into the road. The old guy pulled into a space as the boy racer sped past. I heard a screech of breaks and an ear piercing scream as I caught up with him.

I saw a flash of blonde hair as something or someone flew 3 metres in the air and landed in the road face down. I parked my car and climbed out, running up the road I saw the person in the road. Their leg and arm were twisted awkwardly and blood formed around their head as they barely breathed. I moved the fringe from their face as I gasped, the person was Tommy....