Chapter 4.

14 days earlier …

Noel’s POV.

“I don’t think you should come with me.”

“Why not? Am I not old enough to take care of myself?” I crossed my arms. This was the fourth time Aiden was refusing to let me come with him. He worked in a night club, singing there almost every night. When I ask him to come, he replies with ‘I go to work, not to flirt with girls and have fun’ and then I see him come home at 3 AM with traces of lipstick all over his neck and body, and female perfume rubbed in his clothes. Yeah, right. If work was this pleasant, I’d become a prost-.. nevermind.

“It’s not that, I already told you. I go there to work, not to have fun.”

“Yeah, right. Then you come home with your shirt missing and your pants unzipped.”

“I’m .. not cheating on you, if that’s what you’re implying. Though I’m happy you’re jealous.” He smirked, grabbing my waist and pushing me forward in a few sudden moves. I blinked in surprise when our lips were a breath away; a breath soon to be taken.

“Since when are we going out?” I asked, arching my eyebrow suspiciously.  The morning that after our first sex and meeting was pretty smooth and uneventful, although what followed was rather exciting. We went shopping, we almost had sex in the changing room and we had a nice dinner at a family restaurant – the first I’ve went to in a while. Then we had sex at home. Then, in the morning, we had sex in the shower.
God, we have a lot of sex.

“Aren’t we?” 

“You never told me.”

“I never told you we were living together, too.” Aiden smiled innocently.

“Oh, so the unspoken rules are a thing in this house?”

“Look, you can’t come.”

I huffed and sat on the bed, legs crossed as well. Is that so? Well, just watch and see, you son of a …

Aiden sighed and kneeled in front of me, embracing my legs with both hands. I looked at him with indignation, yet it melted like snow in a summer day when I saw his gorgeous, serene smile. And I couldn’t look away. Aiden was entrancing me with that smile of his and I couldn’t help but feel jealous of all the other girls that see the same smile every night. And no matter how much my heart ached, I couldn’t look away. It was like a torture, but with a sweet sort of a pain.

“If you trust me, you’ll stay home and wait.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Then you’ll at least try.”

I pouted at his almost whining plea and nodded. The blonde smiled once again and quickly stole a kiss, leaving to dress up and prepare himself for another long night at ‘work’.

Although he told me not to come, I was definitely going to follow him when he leaves. I mean, he did tell me to try not to, but as far as I know, attempts are not always successful. 

***

Dressed up in a black tank top, skinny jeans and a South Korean style jacket, I quickly sprayed Aiden’s cologne over me and shivered at the smell, feeling sex rush in my veins. Oh my god, that cologne was magical. It almost gave me an erection.

Or maybe it did.

Biting my lower lip playfully whilst I fixed my smooth, black hair with some gel in front of the mirror, I smiled cockily to my reflection and smirked. I looked better than ever. Not your average prostitute now, not your plaything for the night. Not someone you could go behind and fuck because he has no clothes to protect his ass.

I was back, baby. Back and living.

It’s been about two hours since Aiden left, and in the house were just me and that maiden. To be honest, that girl didn’t look like she liked me – in fact, her face seemed to turn into pure green every time she sees me and the blonde kissing. I’ve no idea why does she react like that, but I could guess it’s from the fact that her master is gay.