Chapter 22.

Bonus.

A few months later …

Noel's POV

“H-Hey, I really need to go now …”

“Shh, why rush it? Come on, big boy, pay me some attention. Or are you too poor for that?” I smirked, my finger making its way to his groin slowly. We were still in bed, and it was quite early, too – around 9AM, if I’m not mistaken. Aiden said last night that he had an urgent job today, and to be honest, I couldn’t care less.

“A-ah, uh, w-well, I-I appreciate the – O-OH.”

“Oops. Caught something.”I licked my lower lip as my hand slid below the covers and took hold of his mighty ρenis. He immediately gasped and blushed, panicking quietly, possibly because he was running out of time.

Oh, well. I said I couldn’t care less about his business.

“You know, I wasn’t very satisfied of last night …” My words trailed off. I gently stroked his member, enjoying the sound of Aiden’s breath hitching.

“Eh, why?!” He asked, appalled by my comment.

“Well, … for some reason, you were … weird.”

“How so?”

“Well, you’re usually quite the lover, but last night, you disappointed me. You finished way too fast, Aiden … I couldn’t enjoy myself. I am very, very unpleased.”

Seeing Aiden stutter made me chuckle. I obviously embarrassed him with my words, but that was a part of my plan. Or it would’ve been, if I had one.

I gently squeezed his soft ρenis and felt it twitch in my hand. I was already starting to feel hot and bothered between my legs, but I had to control myself for now. After all, today, I was going make him compensate for last night’s ordeal. Oh, yes, I was going to make him regret it … or repeat it.

I quickly pulled the covers with my other hand and uncovered his pride, curiously examining it in the sunlight. It looked very relaxed and little now, and that wasn’t a beautiful sight at all.

“You know … I can give it to you easy. But since you really, really disappointed me last night, Aiden, I’m going to go hard on you. You know how bad I can be, don’t you?”

“Go as bad as you can, baby ..” He breathed, gulping. I could see the flame in his eyes, and I saw he enjoyed what was happening. Perhaps he had forgotten about his ‘urgent’ work, too.

I smirked and nodded, gently pressing my lips against his limp groin. He softly moaned in return. My fingers tickled on his shaft and slightly pulled it upwards, as if to encourage its rise.

“Huh, I seemed to have been too good to you. It doesn’t work well …” I huffed.

“Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby, let me know ~” Aiden sang. I grinned at his hint and licked my lips, embracing the tip of his ρenis. I sucked on it shamelessly, while my hands were working on his shaft, and I could feel it harden already.

Oh, so that’s your fetish.

His cοck started leaking in my mouth soon, hard and pulsing, begging to be swallowed whole, yet I did no such thing. I said I was going to go hard on him. No matter how bad he wanted me to suck all of it, I won’t.

“A-ah, baby .. d-don’t suck it so hard ..” He squirmed, panting heavily. I moaned softly, feeling myself getting turned on by his throbbing ρenis in my hands. I couldn’t help but fantasize about it, how it slowly pushed itself inside me and screwed my butt like mad after that. I loved how rough, yet gentle Aiden was. He knew exactly how to treat me … He kissed me like he missed me, then he fυcked me like he hated me. It was a combination I adored.