Chapter 15.

Aiden’s POV.

“Are you ready?” I asked, feeling tired already. We were about to leave for tonight’s second date, since the first one was … pretty much full of Cassie’s squealing and fangirling over the fact that I was now her boyfriend.

I, on the other hand, was pale and sick all night in the club we were in at that time. I don’t know if the drink was too strong for me or I was simply disgusted by the thought of dating the girl who obviously had SOMETHING to do with the case of Noel’s abduction, despite my trust in her. Of course, she was ecstatic of our relationship and believed every word I told her, including the ‘You’re better than Noel’ type of shit I tried to say … and somehow succeeded. It was so hard to swallow the lies before saying them, but Cassie took every single one with ease and agreed fully. That was more than enough for me, but the Sheriff said I needed more evidence.

That’s why we were going to the ‘Midnight’ club tonight.

“Of course I am! Wait, how do I look? Should I change this dress? God, Aiden, I am SO happy, you don’t even know! I swear to God, my bucket’s list is now complete”

I smiled slightly, paying little attention to her words. I simply put on my jacket and left with her, walking to the black Ferrari. I had originally bought it for Noel, but I guess it’s going to be mine for a while. I’ll give it to him later.

Yes, I like to think he’ll come back to me safe and alive. I like to think that I’ll see him soon, probably tomorrow or tonight. I like to panic when I get a call from Sheriff Joon, thinking that the call was about Noel, more specifically – about him coming home.

Every time I got inside a car, I remembered the first night I brought him in, and our sex inside, too. It was … ridiculous, I know. He could be dead or dying, if not, and here I am, dating a girl and thinking about sex. But it wasn’t … that kind of a fantasy.

It was the kind of fantasy which made my heart ache and my dick throb at the same time. It made me realize how much of a scum I was, too.

I … should’ve just gave him my wallet and left him alone. If I hadn't brought him home, to Cassie, this would’ve never happened. To be honest, Noel would’ve probably lived a much calmer and safer life as a prostitute, than the one he lived with me.

The beautiful street lights shined magically, yet I couldn’t see them the way I could before. They were dark to me. Dim. Fake.

When we arrived, I stepped outside and gently opened the door for Cassie, helping her get out as well. She wore an elegant, short Prussian blue dress and gorgeous, black heels to go with it. Her hair was stylized in a shiny bun and her lips were colored in the most passionate, dark red I’ve ever seen.

Seeing her so beautiful made me think … How would Noel look like if he was a girl?

I sighed, shaking my head slightly.

“Let’s go, it’s cold outside.” I said and took Cassie’s hand, taking her inside the club. The air was surprisingly clear inside and I suspected that the ventilation must’ve been switched to a better one. Last time I was here, I almost vomited at the stench of men’s cologne and women’s perfume, mixed with their sweat. I didn’t really mind body fluids, and some of them are quite attractive, too, but I don’t fancy suspiciously-wet armpits.

I do like the drops on Noel’s skin as his body temperature contrasts the air so much that it starts to condensate. I love his extremely hard and moist member; not to mention the surprisingly wet inside of his perfect, juicy butt. He was a boy – a quite thin one, too – but his butt was so … curvy. It was tiny, yet soft and elastic. It was like those top-class mattress; I could simply touch it and my finger would sink in satisfaction, and the moment I remove it, it’ll regain its original form. He was … everything I needed. I could get kinky with him and he wouldn’t mind; we’ve played with so many things already. I never knew he liked such things, but handcuffs and whips obviously turned him on a lot than the usual, gentle foreplay. Not to mention that it drove me crazy, too …