Chapter 17.

“We will go in three. One, two …” Joon was counting down slowly, as we both prepared to sneak past a man in my own house and find the USB flash drive, which was, supposedly, in my third computer in my office. It wasn’t located in the best place possible right now, but no one said it was going to be easy.

“Three!” He suddenly hissed and ran towards the lowest open window. I quickly followed, and not a moment after, I giggled quietly.

It was … indeed, the lowest window. It was fully open, too! But, alas, my little friend was too short to crawl inside.

“This darn thing is too high!” He cussed under his breath and continued lifting his thin, little butt in the air. It was definitely not like my Noel’s. This one was very … hmm, bony, to say the least. I doubt it would make the beautiful noises it made when I slapped Noel’s butt, but it was still beautiful to the eye. A nice, firm ass.

“Want me to lift you?” I suggested innocently, after seeing Joon almost fall on the grass this time.

“No, I can do it myself!” He quickly declined my offer and continued torturing himself by trying all sorts of yoga positions with the window. The Sheriff was quite stretchy … and proud, too. He just didn’t want to accept help or to admit he was unable to do something.

“Okay, I’ll just look at your butt.” I smiled and looked around, seeing that the man was now further away from us. Good, but who knows how long he will take before the cigarette he was smoking was burnt out.

“D-..Don’t stare at it, you #@!#—“

“Shh, keep your voice down. I’ll help you.” I quickly pressed my body against his and embraced his little butt cheeks, which honestly surprised me. They were softer than they looked, and they suddenly had an elastic feel to them, even through the clothes. I gently squeezed them, forgetting my current mission for a moment and smirked. I had absolutely no idea what was happening to me, but every time I take a look at that white-haired boy, I just couldn’t help but feel horny …

“I will slaughter you like a turkey on Thanksgiving day.” Joon hissed suddenly and I gulped, slightly laughing. O-Okay, he wasn’t a person I wanted to mess around with too much. I quickly pushed his butt upwards and he managed to climb through the window, after which I swiftly jumped over.

I saw a glimpse of the Sheriff’s jealousy of my height, but he had quickly turned around to hide it. He was a … big, fuzzy ball of emotions. Hate, love, embarrassment, bravery, boldness, recklessness and the list goes on. He’s plays hard to get, but he gives himself if you ignore him long enough; he pouts when you act like a kid, but he’s the one who watches you with envy of something ridiculous like being able to jump over a low-positioned window.

Not to mention he was always so … hot’n’cold.

I quickly followed Joon as he led me past some guards and towards the room where the flash drive was at. We were being extremely sneaky, yet it still seemed astonishing that no one noticed us. Perhaps luck was on our side tonight! If everything continued this smoothly, we were going to find that flash drive and learn something about Noel’s location. After that, it was just a matter of time to pick him up.

Speaking of Noel, since I was talking about Joon being hot and cold, my lover was … more like smokin’.  He was burning, he was … a real, walking flame. His eyes could melt my heart in one look and his lips could make me orgasm in less than a minute. He was that gorgeous – he was walking sex. Noel wasn’t a shy, little boy who’s confused about his sexual orientation. No, he was bold, daring, he was dangerous. He was extremely skillful in both seducing and, well, making love. I doubt Joon was good at these things … I doubt Joon could even confess his feelings. Hell, I doubt Joon could take his shirt off without chasing me away with his ‘I will kill you’ look and his threatening. Though I find that cute …