Chapter 16.

Aiden's POV

“I-It’s fine, buddy, we’re almost at the hospital, just hold on, o-okay?” I was driving like mad on the streets, seeing my little friend suffer on the front seat. I had no idea who would want to drug him, especially since this club was not the club which served Noel’s rohypnol-containing drink, and he was a freaking cop, too.

Then again … could it be because he was the chief of the police? I do think a lot of people dislike cops … and since he was the very boss of them, they must hate him even more.

“Turn … left” He coughed, and I obeyed immediately, turning left. I had no idea why did I listen to him, but when I realized what I’ve done, I noticed we were heading to my home. That’s not the direction I was heading for …

“Why?” I asked, looking at him. I almost screamed when I saw him holding a gun in his trembling hand, which he reloaded with his other one. W-what the hell was he doing?!

“S-SHERIFF—“

“Tonight … you’ll have to make a decision …”

“W-what decision? Sheriff, d-don’t point that thing at me…” I was stuttering in fear, as I watched the cold-blooded weapon pointing towards me, shaking in Joon’s unsteady hands. I had this immense fear of guns, and when I became famous, I had to constantly watch my bodyguards carry them around. I was terrified of their mechanism and the way they could injure a person’s body and flesh. God, why were guns made in the first place? I-I mean, call me naïve, but I don’t think any living human being would want to kill if these things weren’t available …

“I … won’t be …”

“I-I can’t hear you well, speak up, sir!” I pleaded. It looked like he wanted to tell me something very important, yet his voice was getting weaker and weaker. I saw his eyes calling me silently, and quickly parked the car in a place which happened to be near my home. When I did that, I left everything and quickly leaned closer to Joon.

“I w..”

“I-I still can’t hear you …” I stood up from my seat and tried to get closer, almost pressing his little body against the window behind him.

“Tell me now, Sheriff—“

My words were cut as the white-haired boy looked at me with eyes, full of something I couldn’t comprehend. It was anger, sadness, regret, hope … It was everything, well-hidden in those turquoises until now. It was … all of his emotions, buried in his heart, oozing out uncontrollably now. I was even more confused by his sudden change, but when his lips sank in mine, he brought the word ‘shock’ to a whole new level. Fuck Cassie and her trying-to-eat-me kiss; THIS was the real deal. Well, this and Noel’s kissing, but Noel never left me struggling to breathe from surprise the way Joon did.

The sheriff quickly broke the kiss and breathed in deeply, holding his gun tightly in one hand, and my shirt – in his other. He wasn’t looking at me anymore, but I could see his words were addressed to me, and me only.

“I won’t be mad, Aiden …” The boy finally said and left my shirt. I could feel the taste of his Mojito on my lips, and I couldn’t help but lick it with a seductive glance at him. You could say I was falling in love with the wrong guy, or you could say I was cheating on Noel, or that I only cared about sex … Truth be told, it’s a little bit of everything, plus the fact that Joon was becoming something like a friend with benefits in my mind now.

His little, gentle body felt so fragile and virgin in my hands, and I wanted nothing more than to take it, make it all dirty and show him what are the rules of my kinky games …