Chapter 10.

Aiden’s POV

“Look, I can’t leave every single night and get home late like I’m a teenage girl. If I do that, Aiden will get suspicious and everything will be ruined.”

“Suspicious of what?” I asked, glaring like I wanted to drill out holes in the goddamn table. I couldn’t believe it. I felt betrayed, dirty, and absolutely disgusting. Of course, what could I expect from a prostitute. Old habits die hard, don’t they?

“Well, of-…” Noel halted and quickly turned around, meeting my eyes. He looked almost terrified from me, yet there was this other side of him which resembled one of a guilty dog which had just pooped on the carpet and was found out by his owners. This was exactly how he looked. Like a little, guilty b**ch.

“Oh, yes, go on. I’m sorry, I didn’t want to interfere. Please, continue.” I casually replied, barely holding myself together and turned away, wanting nothing more but to be alone. I just wanted to think this through, and possibly stay away from Noel for a while, not because I hated him, no. Simply because I was so mad I couldn’t think right. I was scared of what I might do or say.

Yes, I’m that kind of a person. I live in fear of myself for the sake of others.

“Aiden, i-it’s not what it looks like” something quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me back. It was a small, gentle palm; a cold one embracing mine in a heartwarming hug, entangling fingers in my own. My blood was boiling, but feeling that touch seemed to calm me down …

Of course, when I looked back and saw the face of that guy, I could no longer keep my calm. I had no intention of touching the hands of someone who’s been touched by another guy before me. I had no intention of being the idiot in this whole situation.

“Oh? And what does it look like, Noel? Tell me, how am I supposed to interpret a situation like this, where you’ve been running from home the exact same days I have a night shift, and you then return late at night, not telling me anything about it in the morning? Have you been seeing him all this time? Is that were you’ve been?” I asked, feeling my own tone changing rapidly from angry to simply furious.

"H..How do you know?" Noel trembled.

"Security cameras. I happen to have them installed all over my home." I answered coldly. 

“I-I… I can’t tell you, b-but I swear to God, It’s … n-not what it seems …” his voice was getting weaker with each word, trembling and cracking randomly, yet I felt not a single drop of sympathy about it.

I sighed and clenched my fingers in a fist, looking at Noel’s twinkling, pleading eyes. Every single fact pointed to the obvious. Everything, the whole story smelled like cheating … But I was going to try and trust Noel again. I was the one who saved him, and I’m going to be the one to make him unlearn those bad habits.

“So, you’re telling me this is not what it seems, and you’re not the one to blame?” I asked, trying to sound calm, despite how hard it was.

Noel nodded timidly. It was all I needed at that time.

I quickly took hold of the stranger’s collar and practically lifted him forcefully from his seat, pushing him like that all the way through the front door. I couldn’t see the people around me, but I could definitely hear them recording and taking pictures of the scene, along with Noel who kept following me, begging me to stop.

When I finally brought the motherf***er inside, I slammed him against the wall of the café and pressed my palm against his neck, choking him unknowingly.

“AIDEN, FOR GOD’S SAKE, STOP IT” Noel cried as he held my biceps and tried to push them away, failing miserably.

I now knew that it wasn’t Noel who was cheating on me. It was that guy who forced him to do so. Maybe he was an old client. Maybe he just wanted to bully him for being an ex-prostitute. Either way, he was going to pay dearly.

“AIDEN, PLEASE”

I could see the guy’s lips getting paler with each second he couldn’t breathe, and somehow, I felt satisfaction from that. It felt so good, seeing the jerk slowly dying in my hands. How dare he hurt Noel like that. How dare he play around with him.

“BABY, JUST STOP” I felt my star’s hands tightening their grip around my right bicep, sinking their fingernails in it. The pain was numb and throbbing, but the reason why I stopped was because Noel was crying.

I sighed and slowly dropped the stranger’s body, letting him take a deep breath before I kicked him in the chest and the stomach. When I was finally done, I looked at the numerous people taking pictures and recording me with their phones, and slightly gulped before I hugged Noel tightly and pressed him against my chest.

“Let this be a reminder to every person who’s caught his loved one with another guy. Don’t beat your girlfriends or boyfriends – beat their lovers. Make it visible that you’re not a guy people can lie to and cheat on. And for the protocol, the boy in my arms is, clearly, MINE. And if I see another person around my love again, I will beat the crap out of the jerk before he even blinks.” I growled and quickly lifted Noel’s chin. I could see his moist eyes shimmering like the starry sky and his gorgeous lips slightly opened in surprise, before I filled that space with my own, passionately kissing him in front of the cameras.

AN: Yay, two chapters! I could've made 9th and 10th a single chapter, but I decided to split it, just for funzies. Anyways, enjoy! ^^ P.S: My story is getting worse with every chapter, I suck so much XDDD