Chapter 6.

Aiden’s POV.

“I thought blondes were stupid.” Noel mumbled, and I felt laughter coming from inside my chest. Despite how serious the situation was, he always managed to make me laugh. Even on the first day we met, no; the first words he told me were able to bring a smile to my lips and happiness in my heart.

I was a very positive person, but people rarely make me laugh from that pulsing organ in my chest. For a moment in my life, I had thought I lacked it.

And then there was this little diamond in the mud, shining from the lights of my car …

“Where were you?” I asked, quickly furrowing my eyebrows again. He will not soften me now.

“Uh, outside.”

“But where?”

“On the ground, walking.” He rolled his eyes. God, please, don’t give me smart-assed answers, I don’t know how to respond to them ... Whenever you look at me with those deep, grey eyes, I just lose my train of thoughts.

“Noel, listen. I’m worried about you. I’m not trying to order you around or anything, but when I say ‘stay’, you WILL stay at home. I promise, we’ll go out together when I’m free. We’ll go everywhere! Parties, bars, night clubs, whatever you say. Just don’t go out alone.” I almost pleaded, pouting unknowingly. He just didn’t realize how precious he was to me. We barely knew each other, yet I couldn’t ignore the “love at first sight” experience that made my heart go insane when I saw him on the streets – helpless, defenseless, cold, dirty and .. naked.

“Who told you I was alone?” Noel spat. My chest went numb as I felt a tiny, imaginary stroke. My feelings were messed up now; I was angry and worried until he said those words. After he said them, I was .. both relieved and .. jealous?

Was I really that kind of a person? My grandmother always taught me that being jealous and envy of someone is not a good thing. It was like poison, and it was clouding the man’s mind, forcing him to make the wrong decisions and say the wrong words.

I will withhold from that.

There was a short silence between us; one I didn’t notice, since I was too lost in my own thoughts. When I looked in his eyes, I could see guilt in them, regret .. a bit of an apology, too. I .. was I too harsh on him? Who am I to judge, I barely stole him from the streets and forced him to live with me. I was in no position to make him do anything against his own will.

“May I .. ask who you were with?” I timidly whispered, my heart beating heavily from tension. Noel didn’t look at me. His beautiful, glimmering grey eyes didn’t meet mine the way they did during sex. It was as if everything we had was in the sex, and outside it, we were just .. friends. Are we that kind of friends? The one with the benefits?

No, I won’t allow that. I’m sure it’s not it. I know he probably doesn’t believe in destiny and love at first sight, but I’m one-hundred percent positive that they were what brought us together, and I’ll give him as much time as needed until he relaxes in my presence and realizes it.

“You know, nevermind. Let’s forget about it! Are you hungry?” I quickly changed the topic, and the shimmer in Noel’s eyes was once again present. Perhaps he didn’t trust me enough to tell me who he went to see. Maybe it was a friend of his, perhaps a prostitute. Maybe he was just unsure of how I’d react if I find out he still contacts them.

But that’s stupid, I shook my head internally. I don’t judge people … I don’t pity them. I don’t hate them. I just .. sympathize. I love. I respect. I don’t care if a man or a woman is a prostitute; if they became one, then I’m pretty sure they had their reasons. Perhaps they were starving. Maybe they had a family to take care of; children to feed. Or maybe their hearts were crushed and they were left with the useless parts of themselves – the body. And we all know what we do of useless objects.

We dispose of them. We mistreat them. We do whatever we want with them, simply because we don’t care anymore.

In fact, I believe prostitutes are strong people. People who didn’t choose the fast and short way of dealing with the hard problems in life, which would be suicide. They chose to deal with it, do whatever they can to survive. That’s what I admired the most. Because not many people had the power to live when there was nothing to live for.

“I kind of ate outside.” Noel mumbled. I smiled softly at him and walked forwards, embracing him into a sudden, warm hug. God, I missed him so much. His soothing voice, those beautiful eyes, that little pouting every time he did when I did something embarrassing for him.

I love every bit of him.

“Though I do suppose I’m still a bit hungry …” the boy whispered on my ear, and I felt his hot breath tickle inside it, making the groin between my legs twitch. Did I mention I loved every bit of him? Yes, even the dirty one.

“Shall we go to feast, then?” I asked in a royal accent, and he giggled next to my skin; his lips barely touching it. God, I want him so bad now.

I always want him so f**king bad ..

“No.” Noel suddenly declined and I blinked, looking at him. I could see the victorious smirk on his face, but my own was still perplexed.

“W-what do you mean-..” Before I could finish my sentence, the black-haired boy was on his knees in front of me, his big, grey eyes looking into my golden ones with thirst.

An audible gulp left my throat as I watched how Noel was undoing my trousers, button by button, after which he swiftly pulled them down, along with my black Calvin Klein boxers. I always knew my weiner was easy to ‘wake up’ when near Noel, but I never thought I would be this hard in front of him.

Did I mention we often have sex in the dark?

The boy took my rod in his hands, examining it with a curious gaze, as I gnawed on the inside of my cheeks and tried not to flinch, nor make a move. I even held my breath, because I felt good just from the slight pokes he gave it with his fingers. I think this was the first time he was going to … suck the popsicle.

“You’re circumcised.” Noel noted, and I felt my cheeks flush slightly. I wasn’t sure whether he was pleased or disappointed , but he didn’t even seem to care.

He was more than happy to embrace my tip with his glorious, hot, wet mouth and soft, little lips. I quietly hissed under my breath, shutting my eyes tightly at the new sensation. It wasn’t exactly that new, I mean .. I’ve had my popsicle licked before, but with Noel, it felt as if I was a virgin.

It felt .. right. That was the only word to explain it.

“A-ah, Noel ..” I breathed, entangling my fingers in his aromatic, deep-black hair, as he began sucking on my leaking tip, whilst his tongue was working on the part of my shaft that was inside his mouth. He was incredibly good, and I couldn’t explain why. Was it because he used to be a prostitute, or because I was in love with him so much that everything he did felt amazing?

Either way, this was definitely the beginning of the night. I wanted to have him so bad; pin him to the bed, kiss and caress everywhere, make him tremble and twitch from excitement the same way my manliness did now. I wanted to see his thighs wet and wide open. Just for me.

And I was going to do it tonight

AN: Sorry, another 'not-so-tense' chapter, the story's a little slow right now ~ That'll change !

Anyway, thank you for reading, voting, commenting! I-I would like to ask you, though ... do you want continuation of Aiden and Noel's le sexy time in the next chapter before I go further in the plot? Leave an answer in the comment section below ^з^