Chapter 1

"The ship is sunken men! We won!" Yelled captain Chat Noir.

"Till the dead man tells no tales Mates!" Slurred back his friend Tortuga Nino to the crew as he jumps off the ratlines.

Another successful escape attack on the confederation ships. Sunken down by the kwami the most dangerous ship of all the seven seas. Especially since it's under the command of ChatNoir and his partner Tortuga. Tortuga is who is carefully planning attacks using his wits and use his weapon is a flintlock pistol but he always likes to use a sword. While Chat Noir is the rapscallion pirate he is, making negotiations without using force unless it's necessary. He is still however a co-captain/navigator and not a first mate and most wanted out of all the Kwami crew because of extra crimes he committed and connected to the confederation.

They are the pirate's Kings, wanted in every land they go on with the famous kwami crew. Kim the sharp gun shooter who hangs in the crow nest to escape heavy work but is quickest to release the mast. Ivan is the cook he's usually given the hard labor on the ship, however, he does most of this work with a smile. When he put ever he is in battle he is the best two swords fencer out of all pirates. Max is the first mate and in charge of the crew when the captains are gone. He relies on throwing swords and explosions.

"Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! We got to get sailing if we want to port." Commanded Chat Noir.

"Once we get sailing, you scalawags can have your lousy drink!" Nino growled as soon as the crew started to complain.

The men cheered for their captains and went to work to later get out the celebration drink to have splice the mainbrace to celebrate their win.

"Easy pickings." Chat Noir heartily laughed, taking a mug offered to him by Tortuga on the poop deck.

"Eh, Chat. Nothing better than tricking the confederation and knocking down a sail." He smiled lifting his mug to toast and gulp down the contents in the mug. "When do you think we'll find it, eh?" Tortuga grinned widely.

"Soon I hope, we just need the other pieces of the map.," Chat Noir stands up from where he was sitting to fix his white poet shirt under the black elegant frock coat and adjust the green scarf on the jacket buckles.

Tortuga doesn't like to dress up like a captain as Chat Noir as he does sometimes. He wears a green bandana, a renaissance that is a deep v, a black vest, a green and red scarf wrap around his waist; where he keeps his pistol, and a thick leather pirate belt that's carries his sword.

"If that sea dog Dake doesn't have it when we port. I'll make sure to make him jump off the plank." Chat Noir scolded and gulped rum.

"First we have to sneak to port. The confederation is making our heads worth more than the treasure," He smirks at his friend.

"Aye, like they can ever catch us especially with that bossy general in charge," He grimly widely.

"You know they're getting better at aim Chat Noir."

"Argh he by the book they won't get near us, remember the proclamation the prince falsely made, "He eye roll and fixes his captain to adjust the green and white plume feathers.

Tortuga slammed his mug on the rim, "Eh, They caught us and 'execute' us now half of the confederation think were in Davy Jones Locker."

Chat Noir smiles back at his comments, "We are legends."

"Yes but without the ultimate treasure." He growled.

"Aye, my friend we will get the treasure we been looking for, soon enough."Chat Noir tipped his hat and went down to his Captain's cabin.