Chapter 22

"HELP! Will you let me go!" A voice was heard from below the sea as Marinette and Tikki slept at a nearby beach.

"Marinette did you hear that?"Tikki says as she pushes Marinette's tail.

"5 more minutes..." Marinette moaned as she still slept.

"HELP!!! LET ME GO!!" The voice screamed louder and Marinette spiked up awake.

"Hey, What going on?" Marinette looked around and heard a voice then look at Tikki, "why didn't you wake me up! let's check it out," Marinette says as she dived up above the sea to check what was the commotion. As soon as she popped her head above the water she saw a confederation ship. She looked at the side to see if it was the Akuma confederation, to her relief it was not. She heard the screaming again and swam closer to the ship. Next to the ship was a small sailboat tied to the ship. On the ship, Some confederation members are arguing with a woman who hid in a blue cloak.

"Tell us why were you in the sea?" One of the confederation officers questioned ad she lowered her head.

Women voices croaked, "I was sailing to the next island to visit my family."

"On your own... Unlikely. Guys, she must be a messenger of a pirate." One of the guys growled.

The woman stood her stance as she moved away from the confederation officers. The woman sounded old but to Marinette's view, she was stronger than she seems and maybe younger. However, Marinette watched as the women continue to hid her face in her cloak.

"Who are you working for?" Demanded the officer.

"Like I said I'm going to see my family." She growled annoyed but keeps her character."Since when have the confederation have become so nosy."

"Not telling huh." The confederation officer turned his head to the crew, "Put her below the bridge she has to talk to the general hawkmoth."

"No!" The woman said in a panicked tone as she tries to scurry away but the officer grabbed her.

"Not again women!!" The officer growled.

Marinette's blood seems to boil, "Mari let's go before they see you."

"No... I'm not letting the poor woman be taken to that general," Marinette says before diving under the sea, she swam deep and looked up at the ship, and started to swim upwards, fast enough to be flying in the air. A red light glows in her earring and without any thought, she yelled, "Tikki spots on!!!"

From the tip of her nose, Marinette started to transform and her body started shining. She was encased in a blanket of red light. Her body started to raise into the air. Thus, a torrent of sights and senses was unleashed. She could feel that her tail disappears and spread into her legs. Then once in the air, with her legs appeared so did boots, pants, blouse, a hat, and her face masked with a coloration theme of ladybug print. Marinette landed on the ship with a sword and yo-yo at hand.

"Unhand her," Marinette ordered the Crew to stopped from pulling the women to go to the bridge to see Marinette in a stance ready to fight.

"Who is this girl?"One of the crew members yelled.

"She a pirate!" The officer called her, "Forget the hag and get here!!"

She held the blade even, a perfect, undaunted horizon; always leveled with the nose, just as-as he immediate instinct. She had stalled the man's strike and the rest of the crew strikes but watched a wretched, stained grin split the pirate's lips as her blade shivered under the brutality of their compelling strength.

"Weapons do not belong in the hands of women," one of the crew members throatily crooned, pressing closer to her face. The blade flashed as he brought it over his head and hummed a low, swift tune when he brought it down.