Chapter 11

"You-my-my ship!"Tortuga yelled as a tentacle rose from the water as if was searching for someone.

Ivan had found a harpoon and was currently ducking and maneuvering around the giant tentacles that threatened to squish him. He threw the harpoon with a grunt as hard as he could, but it missed its target. Instead of hitting the head of the creature like Ivan planned it to, it instead hit one of the tentacles that had sprung out of nowhere to shield itself. Kim climbed on top of one of the tentacles and swung his sword about, lifting it and stabbing the tentacle quickly. The monster roared, shattering the air with his cries of agony. Kim turned but wasn't quick enough to dodge the tentacle coming right at him. He yelled as it slapped him off his feet and sent him spinning onto the deck.

Tortuga next to him threw a harpoon right onto the creature's face. The monster recoiled slightly before a tongue-like, slimy object shot from its mouth, straight for the man. He screamed as the octopus retracted the tongue, sending him right into the mouth of the feared creature. Chat Noir froze the octopus ate his best friend.

Chat growled as he went standing upon a cannon with a torch in his hand, "Head's up!" He warned the crew.

With a grin on his face that made the crew wonder what Chat Noir could have up his sleeve this time, the renegade bent down and ignited the string protruding from the cannon. It easily caught fire, but before it could fully ignite and explode, Chat jumped off the cannon and onto a wooden board. The cannon, sitting on the other side of the board, was instantly seesawed into the air, aiming straight for the creature. Everyone slowly smiled from his place on the deck floor as it whizzed towards the monster, slowly burning up its ignition.

The Kraken quickly turned towards the cannon, stuck out its extremely long tongue once more, and took hold of the cannon, quickly swallowing it. It seemed to be under the impression that it had just gotten rid of yet another enemy and returned to looking down at the staring seamen.

Chat took hold of Marinette's upper right arm and pulled her up into a standing position, Marinette favoring her left arm. However much it pained her to see the Kraken, however, she still watched the sea creature with a grin as Chat Noir spoke, "Now...Standby for sushi!"

The creature paused its chaos, closing its eyes. It seemed as though something was wrong as it ducked its head, almost as if it was preparing for something, its head wings closing...

A giant explosion inside the animal made it jump, its head wings springing back into view once more. Smoke issued from its mouth as its tentacles moved annoyingly. It seemed to be contemplating, almost arguing with itself. Then, moments later, its mouth opened once more, but instead of a tongue, something green and slimy issued from it, spraying all the crew below and coating them in it. Not only that, but the creature also spat up the Tortuga from earlier and his sword. The man's clothes were ripped and he was covered with a layer of the odd green ooze, but after a moment of sheer confusion, in which Chat and Marinette stared at him in shock, Tortuga became extremely angry. He jumped back up with a yell and picked up his sword, running right back into the fight and towards the giant creature that had only just spat him back up.

"He needs a vacation," Chat muttered distractedly.

And the madness began once more. The Kwami's crew continued to be manhandled by the creature, constantly thrown off their feet by the tentacles as it roared non-stop, screams emitting from every which way. It swung at Chat and Tortuga, who both ducked and quickly jumped back up. Chat stared up at the creature as if he'd had a revelation while Tortuga grabbed his shoulder and tried to push him away from the scene.