Chapter 15

The Kwami crew sailed lazily across the sea till there was an unexpected ambush by the confederation through the fog. The crew is put under the brig as prisoners. Marinette was assumed to be a captive and took her away to speak to the general. Nino and Adrien are trapped together in one cell. Nino tugged fiercely at the cuffs around his wrists, but to no avail. The damn things didn't give in the slightest. The tips of his shoes scarcely scraped the floor. And his wrists were going numb from supporting his weight. These guys weren't messing around. They were frisked from head to toe. No gun, no rope, his sword confiscated, and any other of their weapons.

Chat angrily slam the wall of the ship. Then watch Nino start hitting head against the door in annoyance. Guards were placed in front of each cell.

"How the heck they got us!"Tortuga yelled in anger.

"Felix knows where we're headed it was only a matter of time." Chat groan.

"They took Marinette that all I'm worried about, she doesn't know other people," Tortuga said worriedly.

"She is a 'maiden' through the confederate, she won't be harmed that all it matters." Chat stated blankly.

"But will she say anything?"Tortuga questioned worriedly as he continued to hit his against the wood board for the next couple of hours.

"Where am I?" Marinette wiggled from the grip of Captain Felix who was taking her to General Hawkmoth captain room.

"M'lady you are safe, away from my brother and his crew they will no longer cause you harm," Felix reassured in a serious tone that made her not be reassured. She had never been more scared of humans than she was now.

"Leave me alone." She whimpered as they enter a bright elaborate captain quarter.

"Miss please relax you will no longer be under these conditions of captivity as those ruthless pirates kept you in. You will be sent home soon" a tall figure appears, "I'm General Hawkmoth, leader of the Akuma confederation, these criminals will be punished for what have they done."

Marinette just sat frozen in shock, she didn't know what to say as she saw a small frame photo and made the connection of who was his blood.

"So, uh, how's the- How's the escape plan coming?" Chat growled as Nino continued hitting the wall.

Nino stopped, "All right. All right. Wait! -I'm getting something. -Yeah. Okay! Here's the plan. In the dead of night, we get Marinette and our crew and hijack our boat, and then find our treasure."

"Get Marinette and our crew, yeah?

"Yeah."

"Then somehow hijack our boat from Felix and my dad."

"You got it!"

"Great. Sensational. And that that's your plan, is it?"Chat yelled in sarcasm tone.

"That's pretty much it," Tortuga said dumbfounded.

"Well, I like it. -So, how do we get on deck?" Chat pointed out.

"Umm. In the dead of night, you and I get Marinette and free our crew, -hijack our ship.." Nino quickly says before being cut off by Chat.