Way your zodiac signs love

It's in the stars, people.

Need more help with your love life and enjoy astrology? If so, you might be interested in taking a closer look at your zodiac sign. Some feel skeptical about astrology in general, but science has even backed up claims that there are things about a person's birthday that affect their success and life.

Fire signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

You tend to be romantic and passionate. Your relationships are hardly uneventful due to you being impulsive and spontaneous. Thanks to these traits, you aren't as afraid of rejection like others, which can be good.

Earth signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

You're more practical than others when it comes to matters of the heart. You're happy with material things that make you comfortable. You're very cautious when it comes to love and you're very sensitive to physical sensations.

Air signs: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius

Flirting and romance is right up your alley. However, looks aren't enough for you. You need a relationship where you both can connect intellectually, have a friendship, and hold a great conversation.

Water signs: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

You're emotional, intuitive, and empathetic. If the person you love is down in the dumps, you really take on that feeling. You can be very vulnerable in a relationship due to intuition and your big imagination.