Reminders for the signs

aries: your strength will take you places, you are a powerful person. fire runs through your veins.

taurus: the people who truly love you will always find a way to come back to you.

gemini: your brain and your tongue are your most powerful weapons. use them.

cancer: a soft heart is not a weakness and true friends will not make you regret your kindness.

leo: don't forget how wonderful you are. i know that sometimes things are difficult but you are tough. stepping on a lion's tail will probably be the last thing a person does, let them know that.

virgo: there are many people that will care for you, you're not alone. your friends appreciate your caring personality and will care for you, too.

libra: you are art. you are the beauty of a sunset. you are so much more than you think you are.

scorpio: you are fire and water at once. that gives you the power you've been looking for.

saggittarius: no one is able to be happy everyday. it's okay to be quiet, you don't have to explain yourself.

capricorn: people admire you for your ability to guide them but it's okay to let someone else take the wheel for a while.

aquarius: you're the sun after rain. you make others happy, you shine bright. never forget that.

pisces: you are a storm and no one can control a storm. you are your own person and no one can keep you from living your dreams. your dreams are valid.

Dedicated to Aira_Willows