FACTS#1

aries: the little leader of their friend group. does the hard thing. probably finds a lot of their friends annoying and/or ignorant. is either having the worst or best time of their life, there is no middle ground. shows people new things and then regrets not keeping it to themselves. needs a nap.

taurus: wants to fight literally everyone. sometimes says offensive things and has no clue why it was offensive. is probably going through their “random phase” and still uses XD. sends memes in the group chat. is refreshing in the sense that there are still people with kind hearts out there.

gemini: always has an excuse for everything, may it be shitty or not. is “afraid of confrontation”. about 90% of the conversations with them involve something they’re passionate about. picks up phrases that their friends say and say them all the time.

cancer: low-key thinks that they are better than most people. plays like thirty million sports. would be the most prepared for a zombie apocalypse. would try to protect their reputation at almost all costs. manipulative to a point but tries their best.

leo: more artistically talented than athletically. changes depending on who they are with, may it be texting style or their sense of humor. is smart in one way but completely clueless in another. would do anything for one or two people, even if those people wouldn’t do the same for them.

virgo: probably has a million unfinished projects. double and then triple and then quadruple texts you. needs space. laughs at literally everything and gets louder as they get more enthusiastic. can’t let go of someone, even if they’re long gone.

libra: really preppy. a full-blown thespian. cringes over the phases and friends that they used to have. has good intentions but sometimes they can fall flat. probably had a cat phase.

scorpio: wears a lot of black. is a smartass. isn’t afraid to call people out on their bullshit. has the weird “i’m mad at you because you’re mad at me” mentality. probably knows all of your secrets. is the friend that you force to interact with people when you’re too scared to.

sagittarius: that really attractive and really athletic person that you want to hate but they’re a sweetheart so you can’t. probably prefers having one or two close friends as opposed to a lot of acquaintances. is quiet around people they don’t know very well.

capricorn: are too afraid to say anything when people talk shit about someone/something that they like. has the weirdest sense of humor ever. a little bit of a perfectionist. has quirks that they thought were normal until someone else pointed them out.

aquarius: are exceptional at having people only see the side of them that they want to be shown. can make almost anybody laugh and are probably one of the kindest people you can ever see. are not above bending or breaking the rules so things can work out in their favor.

pisces: is tired of being categorized as the crybaby/overemotional sign even though it’s really accurate. probably has no clue what is happening. is better at communicating with animals than people. has lots of useless trivia in their head. 

Dedicated to ZealouslyJaded