IMPORTANT FORECAST #1

Aries: You have a mind that just won’t quit, but it really needs to take a coffee break before it has a meltdown. Give your brain a day off before you end up heavily medicated and holding crayons with your toes.

Taurus: A day without you is like a day without sunshine. Let those around you have a nice, rainy afternoon watching Netflix and eating pizza. After all, they can’t miss you if you’re not gone, and they’ll unlock the garage door for you in the morning.

Gemini: Use your superpowers on Friday to get that big deal you want. What superpower? You know, the one no one ever sees because you don’t want to end up on the news. It’s okay, though, just this one time, because the reward is worth it.

Cancer: Some days you’re the flower, other days you’re the sneeze. Either way, some allergy meds will make Wednesday easier. Or you could just take Benadryl and skip from Tuesday to Friday.

Leo: Inner peace isn’t always about finding a mountaintop and gaining wisdom from a lofty guru. Sometimes it’s knowing you had the restraint to not smack the idiots around today. Good job.

Virgo: To thine own self be true, but feel free to dish out little white fibs to everyone else. Your weight, politics and secret love for the Backstreet Boys will remain your own.

Libra: People say you’re an open book but frankly, you’re not even a one-sided pamphlet. Get some hobbies and conversation skills before you turn into an episode of reality TV.

Scorpio: Someone is rattling your cage, but you know something they don’t; you have the key. Step outside with a smile, and watch them wet themselves before they head for the hills.

Sagittarius: The universe wants an explanation of what you did last Tuesday. This time, don’t blame the dog. Karma knows he can’t drive or throw turnips; and the traffic camera definitely caught your best side.

Capricorn: If your step feels lighter, it’s because Karma is trying to lift your heavy butt over the rough spots. Help it out with some muscle power, instead of dragging your feet and complaining.

Aquarius: Watch out on Saturday. A bad-tempered ferret is coming to town, and it knows what you look like. Stock up on good whiskey and prepare your best distracting small talk.

Pisces: Opportunities fly at you fast, but don’t duck and run away. Grab a helmet and start whacking those suckers out of the park. You could score a pocketful of home runs before the day is done.

Dedicated to The_Dark_Poet