Ed Sheeran Lyrics

Aries“Me and my friends at the table doing shots, drinking fast and then we talk slow.”

Taurus: “I gave all my oxygen to people that could breath. I gave away my money and now we don’t even speak. I drove miles and miles but would you do the same for me?”

Gemini“I gave you all my energy and I took away your pain, ‘cause human beings are destined to radiate or drain.”

Cancer“Cause baby you look happier, you do. My friends told me one day I’ll feel it too. And until then I’ll smile to hide the truth. But I know I was happier with you.”

Leo“Well get up, up on the dancefloor tonight. I’ve got two left feet and a bottle of red wine.” 

Virgo: “When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it. ‘Darling, you look perfect tonight.’”

Libra: “She is the lighthouse in the night, that will safely guide me home.”

Scorpio: “Oh, maybe I came on too strong. Maybe I waited too long. Maybe I played my cards wrong.”

Sagittarius“The future’s in the hands of you and me, so let’s all get together we can all be free, spread love and understanding, positivity.”

Capricorn:  “And to the next generation, inspiration’s allowed. The world may be filled with hate, but keep erasing it now, somehow.”

Aquarius: “And when the world’s against me is when I really come alive.”

Pisces: “Oh I’m in pieces, it’s tearing me up, but I know a heart that’s broke is a heart that’s been loved”.

I dedicate this to Libra-The-Dragon