Quotes from celebrities with your moon sign

Aries: Salvador Dalí: “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”

Taurus: Mother Teresa: “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”

Gemini: Sigmund Freud: "Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepest despair; they can transfer knowledge from teacher to student; words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions.”

Cancer: Isaac Newton: "To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

Leo: Mahatma Gandhi: "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”

Virgo: Stephen Hawking: "One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist…Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.”

Libra: William Shakespeare: "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Scorpio: Nelson Mandela: "I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying.”

Sagittarius: Albert Einstein: "The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”

Capricorn: Ernest Hemingway: "The first and final thing you have to do in this world is to last it and not be smashed by it.”

Aquarius: Voltaire: "The secret of being a bore is to tell everything.”

Pisces: Leonardo DaVinci: "Why does the eye see more clearly when asleep than the imagination when awake?”