Chapter 3

Scott is rushing through the trees, trying his hardest to get Stiles to help. He doesn't have the slightest clue as to what the fûck is happening, but that isn't what he cares most about. He cares most about Stiles, his best friend for longer than he remembers.

Ring ring

Scott keeps footing it and ignores the call. He's a little preoccupied at the moment. Whatever's the matter can wait. Lydia's new phone, it can wait. Malia wanting a math assistant, it can wait. Kira wanting to talk about their break up, THAT CAN DEFINITELY WAIT!

Ring ring

Scott mentally groans as he approached Deaton's. His phone has been ringing the whole journey, non stop. Whoever is calling is really pissing him off now. Someone better have a good reason for calling so many times. It better be pack related or family related.he swears if it's just Liam bragging about his Nintendo Switch, Scott was going to kill him.

He gets to the office, and rushes inside. Deaton nearly jumps out of his skin when the werewolf comes barging in unannounced. The doctor was trying to work on some oxygen tank looking machine, before he was interrupted.

"My god, Scott. Please, give me some type of warning before rushing in like that." The vet asks of the alpha. Deaton notices his beat and tired mug as well as the unconscious boy being carried bridal style. The vet feels awful seeing such a sad sight. Best friend carrying best friend to save a life. It was truly inspirational. "Put him on the table. Quickly."

Scott lays his friend on the metal table as quickly and swiftly as possible. Scott steps back, watching Deaton work his magic. The doctor gets the machine together and attaches a mask to Stiles' face. When the straps are securely wrapped behind the back of Stiles' ear, Deaton turns on the machine, allowing the 'oxygen' to enter into the 'human's' lungs. In his unconscious state, Stiles takes a large intake of the gas.

"Scott, whatever happens next, please don't judge Stiles. He is just trying to stay alive." Deaton pleas, pointing to the knocked out teenager. The doctor pulls up Stiles' shirt and pulled off the bandage covering his stitched up bullet hole. Scott cocks his head in confusion, looking closer at his friend when he sees a slight purple glow come from it. He is taken back by the event. There are so many things happening to Stiles that Scott is starting to think that his friend isn't human anymore. What creature could he be doing all of these things? Slight healing, slight speed, glowing? Little does he know that is only a slight fraction of the power of what Stiles really is.

The wound glows more and more, keeping the attention of the befuddled humanoid. He looks over to Deaton who is smiling like an idiot. The doctor motions back to Stiles, so Scott does as instructed. He then turns back to see it has gotten brighter. Then, out of the blue, it flashes, then fades, blinding Scott for a second. When his vision returns, he is amazed to see that the wound was back to normal.The bullet hole had filled up with flesh and returned to it's natural state. The alpha is lost for words. Stiles is healed.

"You can't tell anything about what you seen Scott." Deaton states, informing the alpha.

"I honestly don't know what I've seen."

———

I know this is short but I was to lazy to add it to the first chapter, so here you go! Btw, I'm going to change the story plot a bit. Just glance at the name of story and it will all be shown.

Also, if you do not understand anything about the show that The story is crossing over with , don't worry! I will detail everything and give you a speed run on it.