Chapter 5

??? POV

Hmm, a powerful Anodite that doesn't know how to control his abilities? Sounds like if I get my hands on him I can finally be powerful enough to defeat Gwen. I'm going to need some help though. To get to that Stiles fellow I'm going to have to get past that troublesome trio. Maybe I can get one of Ben's villains to help. What about that Albedo guy? He could work, as well as some others. Oh the people I could summon to help me. Just you three wait. I will get you and that cousin of yours. I will finally be all powerful!

Stiles' POV

It's been almost a whole week since the incident with Scott and I am absolutely terrified. I don't want to tell him what I am because he will freak and possibly stop us from being friends. I really am terrified of myself and I don't want to even be what I am. I just want to be the human everyone thinks I am. That's why I just take the gas and keep myself from drawing in energy. Doing this keeps me as normal as one can be. My grandmother thinks I'm not able to do what is needed to take in energy but I lie to myself and her to keep that side of the family out of my hair. I have practiced mana manipulation back on my home world and a lot here. I can total the practice years to twelve years. I still practice now and again to learn new thing to help me with Scott and them, but nothing major. The true practice was before my mom died. She was one of the most powerful Anodites, making her a great teach along side my grandmother Verdona.

Who would have known after I tried to make my life as normal as it can be, that werewolves and other supernatural shit would happens. I would have pushed that away as well, but being it was Scott, I couldn't run. I pushed myself to help. Don't know why I did, but it happened. There is just something about Scott that I can't ignore. Is it a true friendship or-

"Stilinski, Are you doing better? Do you need to go home?" Coach asks, snapping me out of my train of thought. I look around to see all eyes are on me, including Scott. I shrug it all off and nod. I know that's really off for me, but whatever.

"Naw, I'm fine. The final bell is about to ring anyways." I say to my coach. Low and behold a second later the bell rings, dismissing everyone from the class. Everyone floods out before I even get the chance to gather my things. Man were they ready to leave. Now the only people left are Scott and I along with Coach.

"Wow, I didn't even notice that. Good eye, Stilinski." Really Coach? There is literally a clock right there. You could have easily known it was time to dismiss if you would pay attention for once.

"Yeah..." I mutter, getting my stuff and heading to my Jeep. I really hope Scott doesn't follow me. He may be the best thing I have in life at the moment , but he's been asking to many things recently. I'm going to space myself from him for at least another week to hope he catches the hint I don't want to talk about what happened last Saturday. I've also kept from the other members of the pack. Scott is usually around them, besides they'd ask questions of their own. Why were you in the hospital? What happened to you? Why are you avoiding Scott?

"Stiles!" As I am getting into my Jeep the alpha calls out for me. I act like I don't hear him shouting by get in my vehicle and drive off to my house at full speed. Ugh! Why cant he just let me be!? I have a feeling he is going to follow me on foot so I have to be quick. I look back into my rear view mirror to see nothing. I sigh in relief, then turn back to the road.

"Phew, he's not following. Good." I cheer to myself. This all seems bad, but it will turn out great in the end! He will catch the hint, I hope. What if he doesn't though? Will you force yourself to tell him or still stay away, pushing yourself back to isolation. There is a horrible feeling that washes over me along with the though of losing Scott. My whole life would shatter. I wouldn't be myself anymore. I'd be a shell.